T Nation

mag 10 questions

Hey Everyone,

I am thinking about trying some Mag-10 sometime in the near future. I have a few questions maybe you all can help me with.

I have enough cash for either the Mag-10, M, Tribex stack or just two bottles of Mag-10. Which do you think would be more effecient, doing the stack or just buying two bottles of Mag-10 and taking one serving a day for four weeks? Obviously either choice will include plenty of protein and calories.

I was thinking about doing the Optimized Volume Training program instead of GVT during this cycle. Do you think this is a good choice?

Finally, have any of you all experienced any negative side effects from Mag-10?

thanks,

anton

If it’s your first time, I would lean toward the two bottles of Mag-10. Double dose it, eat like a madman, work yourself silly in the gym, and grow. You’d have to take a longer break before trying Mag-10 again, but I think in the long run it works out better.

two bottles of mag-10, double dose, two weeks.

If you want more bang for your buck, I would buy two bottles of MAG-10. But I would recommend that you do a two-week cycle of MAG-10 (regular dosing) followed by four weeks off before doing your next two-week cycle. Just to be safe.