MAG-10 Question

I managed to get one bottle and only one of MAG-10, 84 capsules. What would be the best cycle for me to do to make the most of this bottle? Bearing in mind I have not done it before.

[quote]amilnea wrote:
I managed to get one bottle and only one of MAG-10 84 capsules. What would be the best cycle for me to do to make the most of this bottle? Bearing in mind I have not done it before.[/quote]

The search engine will engender a ton of info on diet/training relative to Mag 10. Here’s one:

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=462036

Hey - I’m gonna hi-jack this to ask:

MAG-10 for cutting - what dosage? Is half a dose enough? How have people gotten on?

L

Would it be best for me a first timer to take 3 twice a day for two weeks or a higher dosage seeing as I only have one bottle? Would M also be essential post cycle? Thanks for your reply gnostic228

[quote]lummox wrote:

MAG-10 for cutting - what dosage? Is half a dose enough? How have people gotten on?

L[/quote]

I used Destroyer, one full serving a day and lost ten lbs. in two weeks.

[quote]lummox wrote:

L[/quote]

A half dose per day would work, according to what others have reported. Although, I’d use at least one full dose myself.

Ok, thanks for the replies.
Congrats on your 10lb loss ‘thrasher’!

I might err on the side of caution and go for a full dose, as it’s the first time I’ve tried a rapid cut.

If the ‘on’ time for MAG-10 can be extended for someone on half a dose, let me know because that might change my thought process… If not, no need to reply.

L

[quote]amilnea wrote:
Would it be best for me a first timer to take 3 twice a day for two weeks or a higher dosage seeing as I only have one bottle? Would M also be essential post cycle? Thanks for your reply gnostic228
[/quote]

If it were me, and I only had one bottle of “Legend”, I would do the recommended per day dosage (i.e. 5 pills). This will give you enough for two, two week cycles. Being a first time user, you should respond well to a single dose/day. I acheived my best results on my first Mag 10 two week cycle (9lbs); however, this was with the original liquid formula. It’s my understanding that legacy has the “potential” to impart greater results. Make sure you eat enough and obstain from alchohol if you really want to get the most out of it.

Good luck!

I don’t know why you would waste such a valuable comodity on something you can do naturaly.
Get leaner naturaly, get your diet and excercise in order, plateau, THEN use the MAG-10 as directed.

[quote]gnostic228 wrote:
amilnea wrote:

If it were me, and I only had one bottle of “Legend”, I would do the recommended per day dosage (i.e. 5 pills). This will give you enough for two, two week cycles. Being a first time user, you should respond well to a single dose/day. I acheived my best results on my first Mag 10 two week cycle (9lbs); however, this was with the original liquid formula. It’s my understanding that legacy has the “potential” to impart greater results. Make sure you eat enough and obstain from alchohol if you really want to get the most out of it.

Good luck![/quote]

Thanks for the quick reply. I haven’t got the legacy stuff. I have Mag-10 the destroyer which on the packet say’s “On day one take six capsules two times a day, thereafter take six capsules one or two times per day”. Doing it this way will obviously last just under two weeks. Do I really need to take 6 - 12 on day one? Or would it be best to cover a full two weeks by taking 6 capsules a day from day one? Hope that makes sense. Any post cycle info would also be a bonus.

Ok. I’m thinking that if I only have one bottle of MAG-10 Destroyer would this be best. Do the instructed 6 caps twice a day on day one, then do 6 caps a day thereafter having three in the morning then 3 twelve hours later. Is it best to split the 6 capsules through the day as I have said or take all six at once? Please any help would be appreciated, CY?

Anyone?

‘mindeffer01’ - Fair point!

However… I have an underactive thyroid, and even with the T4 medication, I still find it really difficult to shift bodyfat. (conversely, and probably unrelated, I add muscle even when I’m not trying)

This is an experiment…

Cheers,

L

‘amilnea’ - My answer would depend on your training age! If you’ve ‘only’ been training and eating consistently for a year or two, then use a single dose as stated. If you’ve been training and eating consistently for years, then knock your socks off with a double cycle - you’ll know your body best by now.

My apologies for hijacking your thread :slight_smile:

L

[quote]lummox wrote:
‘amilnea’ - My answer would depend on your training age! If you’ve ‘only’ been training and eating consistently for a year or two, then use a single dose as stated. If you’ve been training and eating consistently for years, then knock your socks off with a double cycle - you’ll know your body best by now.

My apologies for hijacking your thread :slight_smile:

L

[/quote]

No worries for the hijack

If I use a single dose each day ( 6 Each day lasting two weeks) is it best to split it 3 in the morning then 3 12 hours later. Also can you tell me if I still need to consume 12 on the fist day of the cycle only and why? Sorry to keep asking, I just want to get this cleared up.

[quote]amilnea wrote:
If I use a single dose each day ( 6 Each day lasting two weeks) is it best to split it 3 in the morning then 3 12 hours later. Also can you tell me if I still need to consume 12 on the fist day of the cycle only and why? Sorry to keep asking, I just want to get this cleared up.[/quote]

Hey.

On day 1 take 6 in the morning, and 6 in the evening. Thereafter take 6 every morning.

Good luck! - and make sure you eat enough (of the correct stuff) and follow the ‘MAG-10 plan for success’ article which explains how to come off -so that you don’t lose your gains.

cheers,
L

[quote]lummox wrote:
amilnea wrote:
If I use a single dose each day ( 6 Each day lasting two weeks) is it best to split it 3 in the morning then 3 12 hours later. Also can you tell me if I still need to consume 12 on the fist day of the cycle only and why? Sorry to keep asking, I just want to get this cleared up.

Hey.

On day 1 take 6 in the morning, and 6 in the evening. Thereafter take 6 every morning.

Good luck! - and make sure you eat enough (of the correct stuff) and follow the ‘MAG-10 plan for success’ article which explains how to come off -so that you don’t lose your gains.

cheers,
L[/quote]

Excellent, thanks for the quick reply lummox. My diet is sorted although did you experience any sides? Are there ways to minimize these effects? Thanks in advance.

yeah, my missus had to get used to me trying every excuse to hump her :slight_smile:

In all seriousness, no - I had no problems.

Have fun,

L