MAG-10 Question

Hi guys.I ordered some MAG-10 over my standard proteins but when i saw how much sodium in 1 scoop i was confused. Nearly about 500 mg of sodium.Why its so high?Any benefits of that?cause i cant find any information about high sodium content.

Those are salts in the form of electrolytes in order to maintain proper hydration

[quote]Audemar wrote:
Hi guys.I ordered some MAG-10 over my standard proteins but when i saw how much sodium in 1 scoop i was confused. Nearly about 500 mg of sodium.Why its so high?Any benefits of that?cause i cant find any information about high sodium content.[/quote]

High sodium may increase glucose metabolism independent of insulin resistance. As someone who has been through numerous pulses of MAG-10 and Plazma, there’s nothing to fret about.

Here’s my MAG-10 question

how much water are you to add for each scoop? (serving)…i havent bought any yet and that info is not listed anywheres on the site

[quote]GrindOverMatter wrote:

how much water are you to add for each scoop? (serving)…i havent bought any yet and that info is not listed anywheres on the site

[/quote]

500mL per 2 scoops ( 1 serving ) It should be listed on the tub of MAG-10.

[quote]corstijeir wrote:

[quote]GrindOverMatter wrote:

[/quote]

500mL per 2 scoops ( 1 serving ) It should be listed on the tub of MAG-10.[/quote]

thanks, im going to order it sometime soon for a diet phase