MAG-10 Pulse Fast

Is it still possible to do this? When going to the program page it says sold out so I was going to buy everything separately. According to my research though the MAG-10 currently sold is different than when this program came out. Any truth to that or did the label just change?

[quote]Playboy wrote:
Is it still possible to do this? When going to the program page it says sold out so I was going to buy everything separately. According to my research though the MAG-10 currently sold is different than when this program came out. Any truth to that or did the label just change?[/quote]

The program is exactly how it was before, in fact with the new version of MAG-10 many are reporting a much better experience, fuller muscles, less hunger, etc. Just use the new MAG-10 as you would the old, with the exception of the new version is 2 scoops = 1 serving, so adjust accordingly.

I do it every Sunday. Here is how I have it set up:

5 pulses consisting of 2 scoops each, roughly 3 hours apart from each other.

This keeps it to 10 scoops, the same basic level of Calories, and keeps the cost about the same. I dont use Power Drive or Alpha-GPC personally (mainly for money reasons, and I never get the “brain fog” from low carbs/cals, so you might keep them in). This is a nice way to end the week of aggressive eating and set myself up for the follow week with a “clean slate”, ready to soak up nutrients on Monday’s training.

Sunday is an off day of training for me, so I dont use any Anaconda (although the previous version of Anaconda was devoid of Carbs, so I would probably not even use the new stuff if that was a training day for me, just add an extra MAG-10 Pulse pre or post workout for a total of 6 2-scoop pulses)