Mag-10 program

I am new to this web site and have been searching for a thread on Mag-10 and the Mag-10 Program. Can anyone give me some feedback on how the program worked for them?

Everyone who has trained with considerably high volume, consumed 2g of protein/lb, and 2.5g of carbs/lb has seen incredible results.

Look under the thread in the subject box labeled mag-10 support, type that in then hit the subject word not the enter key. As for myself mag-10 so far has been outstanding, I have been using half a dose and strength is through the roof and with a terrible diet I have gained two pounds and have actually lost some bodyfat, so Ived actually gained more lean body mass, outstanding stuff.

There is no set “Mag-10 program;” everyone has used their own splits, volumes, exercises, and intensities. The Growth Surge Project Parts 1,2, and 3 should point you in the right direction. Also, there’s a ton of info on the three “Mag-10 Support Group” threads (parts 1,2, and 3). Good luck. Let us know if we can help with anything.