MAG-10 Price?

[quote]ChrisKing wrote:
Petedacook wrote:
The double standard of him being an officer just boggles my mind.

Many law enforcement officers use anabolic steroids. Many also exceed the speed limit and jaywalk, too. Do you expect them to be perfect?[/quote]

Perfection and obeying the law are too entirely different things. Do I expect Law enforcement officers to obey that laws they are asked to enforce? Yes! Absolutely.

Do I expect law enforcement to be perfect? NO! Absolutely not! But I do expect them to obey the law or quit fucking enforcing it! this is not a double standard and they are in no way above the law. The law does not apply to some people, the law applies to everyone.

I have 2 bottles of MAG-10 unopened -The Legacy formula. 140 capsules per bottle. It expires on 11/07 but have kept them in the freezer since I bought them. Anyone interested PM me so we can work something out.

sold sorry everyone

I have 8 bottles in my freezer right now, that I wont be able to use because it’s just not the right time for me… if anybody lives in the PA area and is interested in getting hooked up, let me know…

Biotest sold the 420 capsule Special Edition MAG-10 The Destroyer for $200 per bottle. I know a guy who has 2 untouched sealed bottles with an expiration date of 4/2007. He mentioned to me he might be looking to sell them for $300 a bottle or $500 to someone who wants to buy both. I haven’t spoke with him in a couple of months but I am supposed to see him at a New Year’s party this weekend.

I also have 9 bottles of the MAG-10 Legacy 11-07 expiration, sealed and frozen. Feel free to PM me if interested.

V

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
lifter85 wrote:
so can someone explain how ronnie coleman is a policeman yet obviously takes steroids?

Interesting that you put this in this thread.

I have wondered the same thing. How obvious of a juicer can you be? And yet this guy is a police officer? I don’t know how he can enforce the law with a clear conscience.

I will say he seems like a really nice guy and is very charismatic. I saw one of his movies recently, and it was very entertaining. The double standard of him being an officer just boggles my mind.
[/quote]

I am not an officer yet pete. And I didn’t buy the MAG-10.

Like I said the Legacy has been sold. But I do have a friend who wants to part with 2 bottles of MAG-10 The Destroyer 84 caps each. Expiration 4/07. E-mail if interested.

Do you still have any MAG-10 Legacy left?

If so.

How many caps r in a bottle? And how many servings ina bottle?

[quote]Vegita wrote:
I also have 9 bottles of the MAG-10 Legacy 11-07 expiration, sealed and frozen. Feel free to PM me if interested.

V[/quote]

I have 3 bottles of the original liquid formula, frozen since day 1, 6 MAG-10 success stacks, a case of the caps, and four (I think) of the large bottles.

I ran into my friend on New Year’s Those two large bottles of the MAG-10 Destroyer are available for the pricing listed in my previous 12/29 post on this thread

This thread only serves to remind me of how long we’ve been waiting on Anaconda now…stupid ban…

[quote]nephorm wrote:
I have 3 bottles of the original liquid formula, frozen since day 1, 6 MAG-10 success stacks, a case of the caps, and four (I think) of the large bottles.[/quote]

If anyone is interested, please PM me.

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:

I am not an officer yet pete. And I didn’t buy the MAG-10. [/quote]

I know bro, as I recall you said you were not an officer yet in you’r opening. I admire you’r dedication and seeming conscience of the old double standard. I applaud you, and my comment was a response to the hijack, not a response to you or the opening.

Between you and me, nothing wrong with doing a little MAG-10 before you’r an officer, and even after becoming sworn in. Honestly, I am not sure an officer would know what MAG-10 was if they saw a bottle of it on the floor of my car. In fact, I am willing to bet a bottle on the floor of my car during a traffic stop would yield nothing more than the traffic ticket.

One bottle of 420 capsule MAG-10 “The Destroyer” Special Edition sealed with 4/2007 expiration is for sale for $325.
Looking for a buyer on this site before it goes on Ebay.

[quote]nephorm wrote:
Vegita wrote:

V

I have 3 bottles of the original liquid formula, frozen since day 1, 6 MAG-10 success stacks, a case of the caps, and four (I think) of the large bottles.[/quote]

You mean this liquid? Ain’t she purdy!

EDIT: NOT FOR SALE!! unless your name is Bill Gates.

[quote]duece wrote:
You mean this liquid? Ain’t she purdy![/quote]

Yep.

EDIT: Mine is. Still have some left.

[quote]Tlenora wrote:
One bottle of 420 capsule MAG-10 “The Destroyer” Special Edition sealed with 4/2007 expiration is for sale for $325.
Looking for a buyer on this site before it goes on Ebay.[/quote]

LOL. Last I knew, you could buy a bottle of Winnie for that.

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
Tlenora wrote:
Looking for a buyer on this site before it goes on Ebay.

LOL. Last I knew, you could buy a bottle of Winnie for that. [/quote]

Anyone have a bottle of the MAG-10 Legacy formula left… Looking to buy!

Does anyone have a bottle of the MAG-10 Legacy formula? I am looking for one bottle. Let me know, please be reasonable with the price…

Sam