MAG-10 Price?

Lets say that a fella had an oppurtunity or two to buy himself a bottle of MAG-10 avenger. What would a reasonable price be to pay for a bottle of MAG-10 avenger.

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
Lets say that a fella had an oppurtunity or two to buy himself a bottle of MAG-10 avenger. What would a reasonable price be to pay for a bottle of MAG-10 avenger.[/quote]

Mr. Fife…

Examine the product closely. MAG-10 Avenger is not androgen everyone here raves about, but rather a non-androgenic testosterone booster/anabolic supplement designed to fill the gap left by the prohormone ban. It was sold at GNC for a short time period.

I believe its a combination of tribulus, eurycoma, and Methoxy-7. Its a good product, but its definately not the legendary prosteroid MAG-10, which was known as “The Destroyer.”

Hope this helps.

I really wish they would lift the ban on androgen… :frowning:

[quote]getbig wrote:
I really wish they would lift the ban on androgen… :([/quote]

Yeah, can you imagine a new production line of MAG-10? That would be sweet.

I’ve only managed to source 1 bottle off eBay so far for the future.

A guy @ my gym says he found a website that sells Biotest MAG-10.

I questioned this and asked him the ingrediants.

Said it contains A1E & 4-AD-EC Class 1 & 2 androgens.

Also said he knows where he can get 4-AD-EC 4.26 oz Biotest.

I’m questiong how truthful he is.
But by some luck of a miracle, are these the ingrediants that were you used in these products?

Barney, you may want to consider the ramifications on your career as a cop. How would you feel about busting a guy for possession if you have a bottle a prohormones at home in violation of federal law.

[quote]Loose Tool wrote:
Barney, you may want to consider the ramifications on your career as a cop. How would you feel about busting a guy for possession if you have a bottle a prohormones at home in violation of federal law.[/quote]

see, I am not a cop yet. Still got a year and a half before I cant become a certified LEO. so for the time being, I am more then happy to acquire some MAG-10.

Secondly, If its a violation of federal law, then it won’t be my jurisdiction. I am gonna be a city cop. (at least to start out with)

[quote]MNguns wrote:
A guy @ my gym says he found a website that sells Biotest MAG-10.

I questioned this and asked him the ingrediants.

Said it contains A1E & 4-AD-EC Class 1 & 2 androgens.

Also said he knows where he can get 4-AD-EC 4.26 oz Biotest.

I’m questiong how truthful he is.
But by some luck of a miracle, are these the ingrediants that were you used in these products?[/quote]

Sounds familiar, but check the expiration dates; if they haven’t been kept cool/frozen, and are past the dates, the potency could be way down.

I picked up a couple of bottles of MAG-10 last summer, they set me back 34 pounds a bottle (including shipping from India). I wish Biotest would keep making it for those of us who live in countries where prohormones aren’t illegal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/3-Biotest-MUSCLES-10-MASS-BUILDER-FREE-SHIP-Ergopharm_W0QQitemZ290058639758QQihZ019QQcategoryZ19261QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Above is MAG-10 which expired October-2006

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/3-Biotest-MUSCLES-10-MASS-BUILDER-FREE-SHIP-Ergopharm_W0QQitemZ290058639758QQihZ019QQcategoryZ19261QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Above is MAG-10 which expired October-2006

[/quote]

Ye I pm’d him that. Bought some Sunday from the same guy.

I know of a person who has a couple bottles of MAG-10 Destroyer (the 140 cap bottles) that he’s not going to use, but can’t get rid of. What a terrible situation to be in.

you mentioned you know someone who has a couple MAG-10 bottles?

is this for real?

i am interested

I got my MAG-10 today, that ebay link is good. It came surprisingly fast too, considering it was from canada.

What did you pay for the MAG-10?

[quote]ThisIsMyRifle wrote:
What did you pay for the MAG-10?[/quote]

$317.99 out the door for 6 bottles, 84 capsules each.

What did the final bottles sell for that contained 420 caps?

so can someone explain how ronnie coleman is a policeman yet obviously takes steroids?

[quote]lifter85 wrote:
so can someone explain how ronnie coleman is a policeman yet obviously takes steroids?[/quote]

Interesting that you put this in this thread.

I have wondered the same thing. How obvious of a juicer can you be? And yet this guy is a police officer? I don’t know how he can enforce the law with a clear conscience.

I will say he seems like a really nice guy and is very charismatic. I saw one of his movies recently, and it was very entertaining. The double standard of him being an officer just boggles my mind.

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
The double standard of him being an officer just boggles my mind.
[/quote]

Many law enforcement officers use anabolic steroids. Many also exceed the speed limit and jaywalk, too. Do you expect them to be perfect?