Mag 10 plan

Lots of replies, and hardly anything re: actually working out! You could take Mag-10 for 4 weeks and go nowhere if you aren’t pushing yourself in the gym.

My advice? Whether you single- or double-dose, go 2 or 4 weeks, use Growth Surge to push yourself like never before. And try to do the 2x/day workouts, not the 1x/day. I just did GS 1x/day, and didn’t make the same gains I made in previous cycles when I scheduled 2x/day (although feedback from wife and friends make it clear that the cycle had good results).

Growth Surge. 2x/day. Eat Big. THAT’S how to optimize Mag-10.

LittleJay and others,

Just something to consider … I’ve recently given two people I train a half dose of Mag-10. They both took two back to back cycles (so one bottle). They both gained about 17 pounds of mass and about 13 pounds of LBM. They had never taken anything before and they are by no means genetically advantaged.

So in my opinion, taking a double dose is completely unnecessary unless you have taken so many single dose cycles that you feel it isn’t working as well or you like to spend money.

Josh,

Thanks for the input…maybe I’ll try that 1/2 dose thing…assuming it’s true that longer cycles work better with anabolics…which it seems to be.

TShaw,

I’m actually using the Growth Surge plan…just started phase 1 today, but because I’m struggling with putting together a decent diet, I may stretch phase 1 into 2 1/2 or 3 weeks so I can create an ideal diet for myself. I know how important the diet is to this whole thing, and I don’t want to get it wrong.

As far as MAG10 and Tribex are concerned, I just want to maximize the gains of the Growth Surge: common sense dictates that my failure to grow has been mostly due to a poor diet (Atkins). I just want the supps to give me an edge…the bigger, the better.

Thanks guys…if you have any ideas on the Growth Surge Project, let me know…I started a new thread on it.

LJay