MAG-10 & Other Overdue Questions

hey azul, You sound like an idiot.

[quote]azul wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
horsepuss wrote:
Waylenderxx it took me a second to pick that up, I inject needles into myself all the time.

About oil based needing to be injected does that mean you could take test suspension orally like winny.

haha.

Yes you can. When the drug is suspended in water you can either inject or take it orally, it’s up to the user.

You really shouldn’t post when you don’t have a clue what you’re talking about. There’s a big difference between a 17-AA like winstrol and testosterone base.[/quote]

What does that have to do with anything?

Test suspension can be taken orally just like winstrol suspension, so I don’t see your point?

[quote]azul wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
horsepuss wrote:
Waylenderxx it took me a second to pick that up, I inject needles into myself all the time.

About oil based needing to be injected does that mean you could take test suspension orally like winny.

haha.

Yes you can. When the drug is suspended in water you can either inject or take it orally, it’s up to the user.

Whether you inject or take a steroid orally has nothing to do with what it’s suspended in. [/quote]

Really? Have you ever heard of someone taking an oil based steroid orally? because I haven’t. But maybe I missed that somewhere…

All I said was that you can either inject or take orally a water based suspension, which is completely true.

One can’t buy either 4-AD or “1-testosterone” from any source now, including black market or Chinese sellers, let alone the carbonate esters thereof.

Heck, I’d be happy just being able to make Androsol at home. But I can’t get the 4-AD. And it’s actually not that easy to make from other things.

Though if I could get that IMO-crappy “4-AD” that is actually 3-hydroxy-androst-4-ene-17-one (instead of androst-4-ene-3,17-diol) in bulk it would be simple enough to convert that to real 4-AD. But I haven’t seen it offered in bulk powder.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
azul wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
horsepuss wrote:

haha.

Whether you inject or take a steroid orally has nothing to do with what it’s suspended in.

Really? Have you ever heard of someone taking an oil based steroid orally? because I haven’t. But maybe I missed that somewhere…

All I said was that you can either inject or take orally a water based suspension, which is completely true.[/quote]

What the drug is suspended in has nothing to do with whether it can be taken orally or not. You could suspend it in jello if you wanted to… it doesn’t change anything (not taking sterility and so on into account, of course). You can drink oil-based winny if you want to. Of course most injectible winny is water-based, but that’s not the point here.

You can’t just drink testosterone base… no matter what it’s suspended in. You can swallow it… yes… but it won’t work. Neither will any of the other drugs, unless they’re 17-AA. Anadrol, winny, d-bol, t-bol, etc. are meant for oral consumption (though you can inject them as well). You can go swallow a kilo of testosterone base powder and report back on your results however, if you’d like to.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
horsepuss wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
horsepuss wrote:

haha.

is it as effective? if so, why do people not go this route then?

IMO liver toxicity.

wasn’t sure if it would then have the 17-aa grouping (I think that’s what I mean :wink: )

There is the liver toxicity thing but most suspensions would be toxic in pill form anyways. The most popular being winny and dbol suspension

test suspensions and the like are very popular with athletes trying to cheat drug tests. When it is oil based the half life of Test is days, so for it to be completely out of your system can take weeks.

With things like Test suspension the half life is only hours so if you suddenly got a notice saying you have a drug test in two days, you just stop the suspension and you should test clean.

That half life also makes it not as popular with bodybuilders because you have to take it several times throughout the day, everday. Usually 2-3 times. So as you can imagine it can be a pain in the ass.

Much would rather just rather inject so you only have to worry about it a few times a week.
[/quote]

The half-life of different testosterone esters has nothing to do with whether it’s suspended in oil or water. You can suspend test base in oil if you’d like to and it wouldn’t change a thing about the half life… and I doubt it would change absorption significantly.