MAG-10 Once or Twice a Week?

Back in the day, did anybody ever use MAG-10 once or twice a week for a little boost? I thought I’ve heard something about this sort of protocol.

I have done this quite often, and not just with MAG-10. Other anabolics that I feel work for the goal of “boost” and not “massive gains” are Dbol, Oxandrolone, or 4-AD-EC.

I embarked on this protocol during an extended “steroid free” time when I was going through some serious stress. Normally during some stressful periods, I tend to lose weight and feel just out of it. Such things in adult life like mandatory excessive overtime, having a child, etc can really effect everything else in your life…especially one’s weight training or bodybuilding life! : )

What I experimented with was just taking anabolics on Saturday and Sunday. I have found during that time that I didn’t lose any weight, had much better training sessions, and was really raring to go early each week.

Bloodwork (which I do ALOT of) indicated that there was no tremendous disruption of natural hormone levels or other levels. Then again, I have never been one to use massive doses. For me, I started out with something like 50 mg of Dbol a day…but eventually bloodwork would indicate I had to reduce this amount due to blood lipid profiles getting into the “bad” range after several weeks of this protocol. I had to reduce the amount down to 15 to 25 mg on those two days to still get somewhat of a “boost” while not compromising other biological factors.

One thing about MAG-10 though was that after several weeks of this same protocol, natural T began to decrease slightly. I believe this is due to the fact that MAG-10 had a much longer half-life than Dbol for example, and that over an extended period of time the levels stay high enough (well, for me; depends on each individual’s capability to metabolize the substance) to begin effecting the natural endocrine system.

As I always state however, these are results that I get. I monitor myself very closely with frequent bloodwork. Just because my body responds in this way to this protocol doesn’t mean someone else’s will respond in like manner. Heck; I think most people could use MAG-10 every week for a couple days for the rest of their lives!

Thanks, Buffd_Samurai. So, with MAG-10, did you just use a single dose [6 pills] on Saturday and Sunday? Or maybe a double dose? Did you use any endogenous T-boosters on the other days?

Used 6 capsules on Saturday and 6 capsules on Sunday. I did NOT use any T-boosters or PCT of any kind during this protocol since I was interested in how quickly my endocrine system bounced back from frequent use like this. Perhaps if I did, maybe the slight downturn in natural T wouldn’t have been a problem after a few weeks.

Good luck. I suggest you try this and see how it works for you. Heck, I’m really interested in your outcome.

[quote]buffd_samurai wrote:
Used 6 capsules on Saturday and 6 capsules on Sunday. I did NOT use any T-boosters or PCT of any kind during this protocol since I was interested in how quickly my endocrine system bounced back from frequent use like this. Perhaps if I did, maybe the slight downturn in natural T wouldn’t have been a problem after a few weeks.

Good luck. I suggest you try this and see how it works for you. Heck, I’m really interested in your outcome. [/quote]

Thanks. I think that I will. I put on some good mass this winter, and I’ve just started leaning out for summer. I’d like a little boost but don’t feel that I want to do a full 4 week or even 2 week MAG-10 cycle right now. I’ll give this a whirl. I’ll let you know how it goes. I’m also in law school and have finals coming up and will be very busy with studying this next month. So, I hope this will help maintain strength and intensity in my workouts. Have to think on whether I’ll use natural T-boosters on the non MAG-10 days.