T Nation

Mag 10; M; and Myostat

Well I have read about all of these and there seems to be alot of positive talk about these products. I am going to give them a shot. I would like to know how long a bottle of each will last? Do I need to purchase several bottles or do they last awhile because of cycling? I want to do a serious twelve week plan. any help would be great. thanks in advance.

bl

You can definitely find more info at the Biotest site, but I’ll tell you what I know about Mag-10. From my experience, 1 bottle of Mag-10 will last, assumming 1 dose a day, for a two-week cycle. I’m not sure about the the M and Myostat. I know I plan on doing a 12 week cycle myself, 2 0n, 2 off Mag-10, with Tribex and M on the off weeks and Myostat the whole time. If I remember right, at the Biotest site you can get the buy 2 get on free deal on both the Myostat and Mag-10, which will fit right into a 12 week cycle of this sort. Also they have a tribex and M special under something like “Increasing Testosterone” stack or something like that, which will fit perfectly into the cycle also. Check out Biotest’s site, hope this helps, good luck! www.biotestedge.com

i have used tribex and mag 10, cant say much about M. Each will last you about 2 weeks per bottle, depending on amount you will take, recommended mag 10 1x/day, tribex 3 morn and 3 eve. the tribex should be started when mag 10 is gone to bring your body’s natural test production back up. good luck