T Nation

Mag-10 Legacy Dosing Question

I know this is kind of getting beaten to death, but I have a question concerning MAG-10 Legacy and dosing.

Is a single (5 cap/440mg.) dose of the new MAG-10 Legacy equivalent to TWO 300 mg. doses of the older second generation pills?

I’ve never used the older pills, and I’m trying to get this “2x stronger” thing in perspective.

If I use a single dose should I take them all at once in the morning, or should I split the dose up (e.g., 3 caps in the morning, 2 in the afternoon)?

Thanks,

Crowbar

Cy said to take 5 caps once a day. How come the Legacy bottles say 5 caps twice a day? Wouldn’t 5 caps be more than enough for one day?

[quote]crowbar524 wrote:
I know this is kind of getting beaten to death, but I have a question concerning MAG-10 Legacy and dosing.

Is a single (5 cap/440mg.) dose of the new MAG-10 Legacy equivalent to TWO 300 mg. doses of the older second generation pills?

I’ve never used the older pills, and I’m trying to get this “2x stronger” thing in perspective.

If I use a single dose should I take them all at once in the morning, or should I split the dose up (e.g., 3 caps in the morning, 2 in the afternoon)?

Thanks,

Crowbar[/quote]

Copied and Pasted from Previous post:

Well, based upon the dosage of the previous formula, it’s 5 capsules daily. However, because many people used 2 servings of the previous version, it can be 10 capsules daily. Which one uses is dependent upon their personal preference based upon previous experience. This was one of the reasons that it was advised that only advanced or experienced users even purchase the product.

You’re confusing the overall effect with the dosage. The effects from a 440 mg dose of the current version seems to be twice as effective as a single 300 mg dose of the previous. However, taking a given mg amount and then simply doubling it and assuming it’s the same isn’t accurate. Stop doing this people! :slight_smile:

[quote]crowbar524 wrote:

Thanks,

Crowbar[/quote]

Also, it’s fine to take 3 capsules in the AM and 2 in the PM. One could also simply take 5 in the AM or whatever the case may be. It’s most important to simply take each serving at the same time of day.