MAG-10 is here!!! Free M!!!

Mag 10 kinda tastes like Maalox or pepto, sorta chalky and it has a weird spicy after-taste. As long as it helps me build muscle, I’m not too concerned about the taste.

I don’t understand all that “behind the scenes” stuff about Mag10,let someone here get this straight for me,is Mag10 steroid stuff?
What does PRO-steroid and PRO-Hormone mean?
The word “Pro” does what?

I cannot wait to grow up and get outta college or something,or maybe at least wait a few more yrs…I am gonna stack up on Biotest supps.
I hope they will be around from 4-10 yrs time.

Did anyone workout on MAG-10 today? Hellacious pump? Could you feel it? IM curious to know who Chris S. was referring to when he said some people at Biotest had tried the product and said it lived up to the hype. Has Bill tried it? Anyone besides Brock? Chris, how bout you?

I think the taste is pretty good, but I can’t really describe the flavor.

Any Canucks who pre-ordered hear anything yet?
Haven’t heard from Biotest - telling me customs wont let it through, so I’m keeping my fingers crossed. 360$ for 3 bottles on the visa leaves a dent!!

Woo HOO!!! I got mine today also… I’m in South Dakota in case you are wondering how long it took to get where. I took some earlier (about 2:00pm) and I’m going to work out tonight. It’s gonna be a leg workout too :slight_smile: As far as the taste goes, I agree that it isn’t too big of a deal as long as the stuff works like it is supposed to. It isn’t the taste I’d normally associate Biotest with. Not mouth-wattering… but it doesn’t make you gag either. It’s more of a medaciny taste. I almost want to say it’s like the old Methoxy, but that’s been a while since I had that. And yes… it does have like a spicyness to it. It’s weird but after you take it your tongue does burn a little. And I had me a diet Sprite a couple hours later and when I took a drink I could taste the Mag-10. Kinda weird but oh well… As long as it works :slight_smile:

got Mag 10 today!
pro = before pro-Steroid means it might be converted into a ‘steroid’ in the body
instead of 2 xday dose I’ll do 1x day mornings + 1x day Androsol evenings

Kenneth- Read the article at T-mag called “The Pro-steroid Roundtable”. It will answer your questions. The “MAG-10 FAQ” will help too.

Still no word on my order :frowning:
Hopefully, we’ll have it tomorrow. I’m in Toronto.

Kenneth, the meaning of “pro” in words
such as prodrug, prohormone, or prosteroid
is that the compound is itself not active
in the body, but is a precursor to one
that is active.

Now, there are means of doing this that
are not very efficient, and some that are
very efficient or even 100% efficient.

For example, androstenedione is a prohormone of testosterone, but the method by which it converts to testosterone is one that results in only very low conversion.

On the other hand, esters of testosterone, e.g. testosterone enanthate, testosterone cypionate etc. if injected convert 100% (or if not, so close that it’s regarded that way) to testosterone. In other words, esters, once in the blood, are extremely efficiently converted, unlike compounds currently known as prohormones.

Testosterone enanthate could also be called a prohormone, since what it converts to is a hormone after all. But we don’t use that term.

Testosterone enanthate could also be called a pro-steroid, since after all it converts to a steroid.

So, usage-wise, people have been using prohormone only for compounds that convert with low efficiency.

Androst-1-ene, which is what A1-E converts to, is a steroid which is even more potent than testosterone, and the ester form, once in the blood, converts with 100% efficiency (or if not the difference isn’t known, it’s so small) to the active steroid. So we call it a pro-steroid.

4-AD actually is inherently active itself so it really is a hormone, not a prohormone. However,
it’s been called a prohormone for as long as it’s been on the market, so we’re sticking with that usage for 4-AD itself.

Gnostic, no, it’s not established at this point and I don’t know if it will be (because it may not be true) that 2x/day dosing gives substantially better results than 1x/day.

The reason the option is given is that also it’s not established that it doesn’t, and it’s a reasonable possibility that the difference may be enough to be worth it to some people. We will be getting that nailed down as fast as possible, because I’d rather not see people spending money on 2x/day if 1x/day would be just as good for them. MAG-10 is a super bargain (relative to anabolic steroids, which have always been considered in turn a bargain relative to supplements) at 1x/day, but only
about comparable to anabolic steroids in price/performance at 2x/day. So hopefully it will work out that 1x/day gives gram per week results.

Unlike the case with Androsol, final changes in the delivery system shortly prior to release made it impossible to have enough time to nail down the top end of the dose response curve prior to shipping. The dose response work that had been done in our research was an earlier formulation and may not apply. I apologize for that.

To clarify a small technical point: 4-AD is itself a hormone, but also is a prohormone of testosterone. So calling it a prohormone is not wrong.

It’s just not the main point of how 4-AD works. Most of its activity (about 80-90%) is via direct hormone activity. Only about 10% is due to activity as a prohormone converting to testosterone.

The same is true of 4-AD-EC.

To clarify a small technical point: 4-AD is itself a hormone, but also is a prohormone of testosterone. So calling it a prohormone is not wrong.

It’s just not the main point of how 4-AD works. Most of its activity (about 80-90%) is via direct hormone activity. Only about 10% is due to activity as a prohormone converting to testosterone.

After conversion (which 100% or essentially 100%, being an ester) the same is true of 4-AD-EC.

Got 3 of my bottles of MAG-10 and 1 free bottle of M today. I think the other 3 I ordered got sent to my former address, no problem. Can’t wait to get started and thanks for the free M Biotest.

The taste of MAG-10 will improve with future batches. Tim said they focused first on getting the maximum efficiency from the liquid delivery system. That was goal number one, as it should be.

Goal number two is to make it tastes incredible, but they would’ve had to delay release to do that. So Tim thought that it would be best to get MAG-10 out to you guys with the “okay” taste and bump it up to a great taste in future batches. I’m glad he did. I was chomping at the bit for it myself and would have hated to wait another couple of months. (I want to get a couple of cycles in me before the Arnold.) So, the taste will improve with time. And in the end, who cares? Results matter more to most of us I think.

Still, nice to know it’s going to tastes like candy in the future.

It’s here! Can’t wait to try it out! I’m going to start on Sunday, the second week of phase 2 of Bring on the pain. And guys, you totally rock! Can’t wait to try the “M”. When can we order more, as the supplied bottle will run out in the middle of the 2 off weeks.

Hey NK, Yeah, I’m a Clone. I listen to Jim Rome almost every day during/after lunch. He’s usually right on about most things, however I must disagree with his takes about bodybuilding/athletes and their use of supplements. Remember the whole Mark Macguire/Andro thing, as well as football player dying secondary to taking creatine and more recently, cracking on yohimbine. Oh well, he just doesn’t understand the real research,empirical data and the proper implemention of these compounds in athletes and bodybuilders alike.

I just got home from the gym, having downed my first dose of MAG-10 about an hour before starting my workout. I was gonna wait ‘til next Monday to start my cycle, but… patience isn’t my strong suit. My first impression?HOLY…FUCKING…COW!!! I’ve NEVER had a pump like that before; it felt like my skin was gonna split! Even the tiny surface blood vessels were so engorged with blood that my skin looked like I’d just been out in the sun for a few hours. If that’s any indication of what’s in store in terms of gains, well, all I can say is: I’M (finally) GONNA BE FREAKIN’ HYUUUGGGE! :slight_smile: Hey, Chris (Shugart): I doubt anyone who pre-ordered MAG-10 cares much about the taste, so long as they can keep it down and the stuff does the job its supposed to. Sure, get the lab wizards to tweak the flavor now it’s out, but I think Tim was 100% right – I for one appreciate the earlier delivery far more than I would have appreciated a tastier product arriving (say) in January 2002. And – thanks for the sample of M. Can’t wait to stack that with Tribex for my off-weeks. BIOTEST/T-MAG RULES !!

Thanks for the feedback, Bill. I think that I’m going to employ both dosing protocols; taking 2 serverings/day the first week and tapering down to 1/day the second and third.

I came home for lunch today, and guess what was waiting for me? Oh yeah, three bottles of MAG-10 and a free bottle of M. I’m a happy mofo now! Looking forward to Phase II of the Growth Surge Project. One more week to go, and I’ll be pumping the juice and eating enough to feed a small country!