Mag-10 in Canada

Hi everyone, 1st post here.
Just wondering:I know it’s been mentioned that certain sup stores up here in the great white north carry Mag10 “under-the-counter” so to speak. I’d like to know if anyone knows of any in the sw Ontario area ie- the T.O. - London corridor;kw/guelph/ cambrigde/hamilton/ Toronto/London etc)
Also if anyone knows the CAN$ on a bottle it’d be appreciated.

Hey. I am having the same problem. I live in Alberta and can’t get it. Some companies will deliver over the border but don;t guarantee that it will get through customs. I am going to do a small order of mag-10 and see if it squeaks through. I figure it is worth a try. I will update you on the outcome of my test. I have heard other people haven;t had a problem with it. Wish me luck

Are you asking for London specifically?

Guys order from Biotest. Mine’s come to London on more than one occasion. It’s no big deal anymore. Order today and it’ll be at your door in two days. You’ll get ripped if you buy from a supp store because they’re asking CAD$200/bottle.
Dude from Alberta, don’t order! Everyone out there is getting it seized. Sorry!

I ordered 3 bottles when it first came out and I had it seized and destroyed. Best of luck! Thank you Alberta! - you left me no choice but the sauce!

This comes to the discussing board very frequently. For the dude in Alberta, your best bet is if you have any family in the US get the product sent to them and have them repackaged it as a gift and send der up to the country of strict bullshitness. As for the guy down east it appears to be no problem crossing the boarder there. Same idea can be done for the guy in Alberta , Send the stuff to family in the east and the have them ship it to Alberta…Good luck dude…

Phew, thanks for letting me know about this shit before I ordered it guys. Why is it so different in alberta than in the east? What’s wrong with these fucking cowboys out here( I am actually from Ontario) why won;t they let it pass?

Thanks guys, basically it’s a matter of cost, I really don’t feel like fucking around and spending alot of time and hassle trying the mail route, but $200/bottle at stores is ridiculous! So when all is said and done what is a bottle mailorder style after duty, shipping, currency exchange etc?

Why dont you just get some test - its the same thing and it’ll cost you half as much with less hastle.

I do not know if eglobalgym.com would carry it they have a good selection of Biotest and they are cheap.

To Oban, Yes we asking about the london region specifically.