Mag-10 Frontloading

Thanks for clearing that up :wink:

Is your “2 doses on day one” recommendation apply to those who will be taking two doses per day for the entire cycle or would our frontloading dosage be higher? Thanks!

Where can I find the half-life of T-enanthate? or any steroid for that matter.

I want to take Mag-10 during a cutting phase to minimize fat loss. Is it safe to front load and then take one dose of Mag-10 a day for 30 days??? I say 30 days because that is how long I intend to stay on the Fat Fast. Thanks.

Guys, your making a mountain out of a molehill here. Think of it this way; your taking the elevator instead of the escalator. You get to the same plasma level, but sooner. Incidentally, numerous “real” drugs used in clinical settings are frontloaded. So yes, frontloading will get you where you want to be, from a drug concentration standpoint, faster. Therefore if you are interested in getting to the optimal level as fast as possible, you should definitely frontload.

I’d take it tat you want to minimize muscle loss during dieting, not fat as you mentionned.

While most users have used Mag-10 for short cycles (and I do believe that this is the best approach with either pro-steroids and steroids) I don’t believe that a 30 days cycle would be too dangerous. The main drawback is that you are going to need more time and effort to regain your normal natural test levels after the 30 days. I believe that double-dosing (of even triple dosing it) Tribex-500 for 3-4 weeks after your cycle should help retain your gains and regain your normal test levels quite fast.

I know that it’s a prescription drug, but adding 2 weeks of clomid (clomiphene citrate) after a 30 days Mag-10 cycle would be even better IMHO (what do you think Bill?).

With the clomid I’d suggest 300mg on day 1, 100mg on days 2-7 and 50mg on days 8-14.

Or you could just use 4-AD-EC for up to 30 days during a cutting cycle. Isn’t that EXACTLY why they decided to make it? Up to 8 weeks back to back.

Christian,
I think the person that responded afterwards brought up a good point about the 4AD-EC. I’m just afraid of losing the muscle I’ve worked so hard for. Thanks again for your advice. How would I go about getting a prescription for Clomid?