Mag 10 for Gaining Mass

First off, I want to thank everyone that responds to posts because your information is SO helpful!!! Well, I’m starting my first cycle of MAG 10 after I get back from spring break. I’m 5’9" and weigh in at about 170 with 9% BF. I have a few questions for Bill or anyone who has used MAG 10 cycles. At my height and weight, is 1 serving a day for MAG 10 enough? Would 2 a day be a waste of money for me? Second, I’m thinking about doing the 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off cycle. Is this the proper cycle for my build? I’m also thinking about cycling Mexthoxy, M, and Tribex during the 2 off weeks. Are these supplements worth the money? Any pos and negs about these? I’m planning on doing this mass gaining program for 8 weeks. I’m still gonna do cardio 3-4 times a week for 30 minutes. Is this ok with the MAG 10 cycle? Thanks for all your help.

Well, you don’t provide enough details of your diet and training to give you a full answer, but regarding all the supplements you mentioned, here are my thoughts. One serving a day of MAG-10 will be plenty. Regarding Tribex, M and Methoxy-7: I would use Tribex first, then add M, then add Methoxy-7. For financial reasons, I would skip the Methoxy-7 and use it when you want a break from all hormone related supplements. Just my thoughts. Make sure to eat big and lift heavy and high volume. The cardio won’t hurt as long as you eat enough. I did a light 10-15 minute warm-up before most of my workouts during my MAG-10 cycle. There is a wealth of information in the MAG-10 support group threads. Take the time to read through them. Just type in “support group” into the subject search engine and you will be ready to go. Also read MAG-10 plan for success and Growth Surge Project for training/diet ideas. EAT BIG!

AS for diet goes, i’ll be trying to intake 3500 to 4000 calories. Tuna, cottage cheese, red meat, chicken, oatmeal, along with some high calorie/high protein shakes. I’m probably at 40% protein, 50% carbs, and 10% fat as intake is concerned. I’m also supplementing creatine and glutamine. As for training, I do everything once a week, and then chest and bi’s twice a week (they are my weakest muscles). 3 exercies for each muscle, 3 sets (10,8,6) for each with increasing weight. I run for 3.5 miles four times a week (about 30 minutes). Any other information? I appreciate the help.

It sounds like you are ready to go. I might also suggest a larger carbohydrate intake on your cardio days. As for carb choices, don’t be afraid to eat pasta, beans, rice, potatoes, fruit and bread along with the traditional BB carb choices: oatmeal and veggies. Good luck and keep us posted on your results by resurrecting the MAG-10 support group version 3.0.

forget about the cardio when you are on mass cycle. you already do your mountain biking. Also i can not stress enough the importance of diet. Strive for 340grams protein with the same or more in carbs. Supplement the rest with fat from fish oil and flax seed oil. Forget about the methoxy and buy a bottle of androsol. do mag-10 1 capful every 12 hours for 10 days then do 4 days of 70 sprays 2 X a day androsol. definitely do the M and tribex-500 if 2 on 2 off. laters pk