T Nation

MAG-10 First Cycle

Hi guys , Im about to start a MAG-10 cycle , Is it ok 2 caps a day like they say on the bottle ? Or should I take more ? (sorry for my english im from quebec Canada)

[quote]thahotboy wrote:
Hi guys , Im about to start a MAG-10 cycle , Is it ok 2 caps a day like they say on the bottle ? Or should I take more ? (sorry for my english im from quebec Canada)[/quote]

Is it Destroyer or Avenger? If Destroyer (the prohormone) two caps per day was what GNC made Biotest list on the directions to carry it in their chain.

The actual effective dose that Biotest recommended on MAG-10 purchased directly from them was six caps in the morning and then six in the evening on the first day. After that six per day was the dose. Avenger was a non prohormone version for GNC similar to Alpha Male which isn’t made anymore.

D

If it’s MAG-10 Destroyer, take six caps daily. You don’t need to double-dose on your first run.

If it’s MAG-10 Legacy, take five caps daily.

If it’s MAG-10 Avenger, your best actually is to sell it and use Alpha Male instead.

[quote]thahotboy wrote:
Hi guys , Im about to start a MAG-10 cycle , Is it ok 2 caps a day like they say on the bottle ? Or should I take more ? (sorry for my english im from quebec Canada)[/quote]

There SHOULD be a paper inside the box from Biotest. I’ll scan mine tomorrow and upload it here for you, but basically it’s just this:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=462036

Good luck!

Thanks a lot guys !!!