T Nation

Mag 10 Experiences

I used a bottle of Mag 10 and managed to gain 15 lbs over the two weeks. It’s a great product. I’ve kept 10-12 of my gains.

One thing I did find was that I seemed to go through slight bouts of depression over the 2 week cycle. I had assumed this was unrelated, but I thought I’d ask if anyone else had similar issues. My fluctuations in mood ceased after the cycle was over.

Bottom line, it is still the best supplement I’ve ever used. Kudos to Biotest.

the depression is most likely because the 1-test occupied more androgen receptors for long periods. The problem here is that just because the androgen receptor is bound, other functions that testosterone would perform are left unattended.

its similair to the fina situation. trenbolone has a high affinity for the androgen receptor, but causes lethargy, a lack of sex drive, and depression in some. A strong androgen doesnt mean its going to make you feel better than test.

Your depression is probably due to the realization that you wasted boatloads of hard-earned cash on worthless supplements prior to giving Mag-10 a shot.

Not very up-to-par with the androgen scene, but I was curious … have anyone broke out from either 4adec or mag10 ? I broke out pretty bad when I took something as sudtle as ZMA. Just curious. Thanks