T Nation

MAG-10 Dose?

I have two bottles of MAG-10. The serving on bottle A says 2 capsules once A day. The serving on bottle B says 6 capsules.

Bottle A…2 capsules 100mg
Bottle B…6 capsules 300mg

So, I was told that bottle A is the “newer” version of the pro-hormone. If that is true, why is the formula some 200 mg smaller?

Please help make some sence of this.

Lot number on bottle A is 03089
Lot number on bottle B is 03083

Expiration on A is 10/06
Expiration on B is 09/06

Thanks AK

i tried to figure that out also, no answer, i was wondering if it was better to take both capsules at one time or split the dosage to 1pill am/ 1 pill pm. any ideas

Hi Ak47.
This thread may answer your question:
http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=515190&pageNo=1

"Lotus wrote:
Just read the old Back of the Bottle for MAG-10, the original, and it says to only use 2 a day. This is twice as strong, and you are telling us to use 5 a day? I am somehow, very confused.

Cy Wilson Wrote:
You must have purchased your bottle from a GNC or something of that nature as they required different labeling (i.e., a lower dosage) in order to be allowed in to the stores."

I think you may have one bottle from T-mag (the 6 caps/day dosage) and one from GNC or something (the 2 caps/day). Hope that helps,
-CA

hey if there different formulas why bother over thinking it and follow the directions for each one.

Thanks for the link Charles. I’m a little leary of taking more that 2. Actually I’m not sure if I’ll even finsh the bottle. I’m seem to have an alergy to it. Last time I took it my heart was beating all crazy like. I stoped using it. That’s the reason I was wondering about the servings. I thought the other bottle might be missing an ingredent or something that could allow me to use it again.

[quote]AK47 wrote:
Thanks for the link Charles. I’m a little leary of taking more that 2. Actually I’m not sure if I’ll even finsh the bottle. I’m seem to have an alergy to it. Last time I took it my heart was beating all crazy like. I stoped using it. That’s the reason I was wondering about the servings. I thought the other bottle might be missing an ingredent or something that could allow me to use it again. [/quote]

That’s weird. Maybe you should ask Cy Willson, he might know something about it.
-CA

I thought the newer bottles said to take 6 a day twice… AKA 12 a day.