MAG-10 Destroyer?

Would MAG-10 still be able to produce the desired result at 3 caps per day, rather than 6? The bottle says take 2 per day, but I see from the searched MAG-10 threads that most people took 6 per day.

84/6 = 14 (2 weeks)
But 84/3 = 28 (4 weeks)

If I wanted to do a 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off cycle, would 3 a day work or would it not have the same efficacy?

Thanks

[quote]dhuge67 wrote:
Would MAG-10 still be able to produce the desired result at 3 caps per day, rather than 6? The bottle says take 2 per day, but I see from the searched MAG-10 threads that most people took 6 per day.

84/6 = 14 (2 weeks)
But 84/3 = 28 (4 weeks)

If I wanted to do a 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off cycle, would 3 a day work or would it not have the same efficacy?

Thanks[/quote]

I cant imagine that taking half the dose would yeild the same efficacy, can you? I always thought the reason you took andro supps in large doses was to flood to system, which is why “time release” andro was BS.

Too bad they banned it.

What’s next on the FDA’s hit list? Oh,thats right! Creatine!

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
dhuge67 wrote:

84/6 = 14 (2 weeks)
But 84/3 = 28 (4 weeks)

Thanks

I cant imagine that taking half the dose would yeild the same efficacy, can you? I always thought the reason you took andro supps in large doses was to flood to system, which is why “time release” andro was BS.
[/quote]
Well that begs the question: would a 2 week ON period followed by a little recovery period with Alpha Male and Rez-V be enough to gain any good weight?

Assuming I eat 400 grams of protein and 500 grams of carbs per day?

Also, during the on-weeks, do you only take the dose on lifting days or 7 days straight?

How 'bout you try it and let us know?

Although I’d suggest following the labeling recommendations because you’ll never get any more of the stuff (unless you’re willing to pay out the ass).

[quote]Soldierslim wrote:

Although I’d suggest following the labeling recommendations because you’ll never get any more of the stuff (unless you’re willing to pay out the ass).[/quote]

Point taken.

[quote]Soldierslim wrote:

Although I’d suggest following the labeling recommendations because you’ll never get any more of the stuff (unless you’re willing to pay out the ass).[/quote]

The label says to take 2 capsules daily and to not use for a duration longer than 2 weeks. Is this right?

The bottle as 84 capsules in it, but I thought that the dosage was 6/day?

Now I’m confused.

I want to start the cycle, as I have bought food in bulk and have a training plan ready to go. I’m geared up, but I want to make sure that I take the effective dose…

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

If you stick to the recommendations on the bottle, you’ll make ok gains… the most success I had with a MAG-10 cycle was when it was set up like this.

3 weeks - MAG-10 (6caps 2x/day)
2 weeks - Alpha Male
3 weeks - MAG-10 (6caps 2x/day)
2 weeks - Alpha Male

(Total of 6 bottles of MAG-10)

What is on the bottle is the lowest dose I’ve ever taken… the gains I received on the recommended cycle were dwarfed by the gains I got on this cycle.
If its your first time taking MAG-10, I’d recommend:

2 weeks - MAG-10 (3caps 2x/day)
2 weeks - Alpha Male/ Rez-V

see how things went and then do a follow up 4 weeks depending on that… so as an example, all 8 weeks would look like this:

2 weeks - MAG-10 (3caps 2x/day)
2 weeks - Alpha Male/ Rez-V
(Made ok gains, but want a little more… so you follow it up with)
2 weeks - MAG-10 (6caps 2x/day)
2 weeks - Alpha Male/ Rez-V)

(Total of 3 bottles of MAG-10)

But MAG-10 is very expensive now and hard to find… but if your one of the few who has a supply or has a source then good luck and I hope you see some good gains.
Also, make sure to read as much as you can before starting.

I would be hesitant to do 3 pills twice a day instead of 6 all at once. As I said earlier you want to saturate the blood with andro to get its full effects, so if you only do a half dose you wont get as good of an effect… I’m not sure how that would play out over the course of 2 administrations, but I would take 6 all at once as per the label/article.

I think I’m gonna do 4 caps in the morning and then 2 post workout. That will last me 2 straight weeks.

I’ve heard others say that they took 8 caps (4 caps, twice daily), and then on off-lifting days they took 4 caps daily.

I don’t want to go up and down with the amount of MAG-10 in my body, so I think I’ll just do 6 per day, every day I’m on it.

I’m gonna shoot to eat 300+ grams of protein per day, and about 225-250 carbs (mostly pre and post workout). That oughta stimulate some muscle growth at my weight (~170).

Tomorrow’s workout follows an “Iron Dog” routine, which I’ll be doing for 2 weeks at 4 total body days per week.

Reps: 7 (80%), 5 (85), 3 (90), 3 (90), 5 (85), 7 (80)

DB Bench
“Back Ranges”
Back Squat
Upright Row
Pull Downs
Iso Bench Curls

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
I would be hesitant to do 3 pills twice a day instead of 6 all at once. As I said earlier you want to saturate the blood with andro to get its full effects, so if you only do a half dose you wont get as good of an effect… I’m not sure how that would play out over the course of 2 administrations, but I would take 6 all at once as per the label/article.[/quote]

Nah, it’s better to split up your intake. 6 caps at once is fine, 3 caps twice a day is better, and 2 caps three times a day is even better.

Check out Cy Willson’s recommendations in the old MAG-10 threads. From what I remember, MAG-10 stays in the blood for ~12 hrs, and the general idea is maintaining that state of elevated androgens in the system.

[quote]chillain wrote:
Lonnie123 wrote:
I would be hesitant to do 3 pills twice a day instead of 6 all at once. As I said earlier you want to saturate the blood with andro to get its full effects, so if you only do a half dose you wont get as good of an effect… I’m not sure how that would play out over the course of 2 administrations, but I would take 6 all at once as per the label/article.

Nah, it’s better to split up your intake. 6 caps at once is fine, 3 caps twice a day is better, and 2 caps three times a day is even better.

Check out Cy Willson’s recommendations in the old MAG-10 threads. From what I remember, MAG-10 stays in the blood for ~12 hrs, and the general idea is maintaining that state of elevated androgens in the system.

[/quote]

Before breakfast, pre workout, and post workout, you think?

[quote]dhuge67 wrote:

Before breakfast, pre workout, and post workout, you think?[/quote]

Sounds fine man. As always, your nutrition (eat big) and training (lift heavy) and plenty of sleep are what matters most.

[quote]chillain wrote:
dhuge67 wrote:

Sounds fine man. As always, your nutrition (eat big) and training (lift heavy) and plenty of sleep are what matters most.

[/quote]

USP Labs Anabolic Pump and MAG-10 combined: a bad combo?

Anyone know? Best to just stick with one or the other?

[quote]dhuge67 wrote:
chillain wrote:
dhuge67 wrote:

USP Labs Anabolic Pump and MAG-10 combined: a bad combo?

Anyone know? Best to just stick with one or the other?

[/quote]

I don’t see how they would since they both work through different mechanisms.
I’m actually planning on using Anabolic pump,Alpha Male,and IGF-2 (that or M1-D),since I can’t find any MAG-10 anywhere, when I start back on my bulk this year.
I don’t know where the hell you guys get lucky finding it.
Lucky Bastards.