T Nation

MAG-10 Destroyer & Liquid

I have a bottle of MAG-10 Destroyer that I plan on starting soon. I only have one bottle (84 capsules). However I do have nearly a full bottle of expired (nearly 2 years ago) liquid mag10. Would it be beneficial to double dose by adding in the liquid, or would it likely make no difference?

I will post results afterwards. I had taken one bottle back in 03 with amazing results (at least I thought so), hopefully the same will happen this time. I’m following the growth surge project 1-3 because it worked so well last time.

Any info would help,
Thanks.

If you have the time, I would suggest doing 2 cycles. Even if you have to cut one cycle short since you don’t have a full bottle of the liquid, I think you would see better results.

[quote]kxf250rider wrote:
I have a bottle of MAG-10 Destroyer that I plan on starting soon. I only have one bottle (84 capsules). However I do have nearly a full bottle of expired (nearly 2 years ago) liquid mag10. Would it be beneficial to double dose by adding in the liquid, or would it likely make no difference?

I will post results afterwards. I had taken one bottle back in 03 with amazing results (at least I thought so), hopefully the same will happen this time. I’m following the growth surge project 1-3 because it worked so well last time.

Any info would help,
Thanks.[/quote]

Thanks for the reply.
I have a friend who will possibly be giving me another bottle of destroyer, because I definitely wanted to make this an 8 week deal, we’ll see.

[quote]kxf250rider wrote:

Any info would help,
Thanks.[/quote]

Wouldn’t an expired liquid be bad?

If you have it, do what you got! If it’s expired, it may be less potent, but at least ya got it… I would cram in as much daily as i possibly could due to the fact i may never get it again! Good luck