T Nation

MAG-10 Destoyer EXP DATE

I have a chance to pick up 4 bottles of MAG-10 DESTROYER Formula, but the EXP is OCT 2006. The guy is telling me its normally good for 2 years after that date. Anyone here confirm that this product should be ok for the next few months?

Hmm. Send it to me and I’ll run some tests.

It’s been said before that MAG-10 should last beyond that date–don’t know how long though. If it’s been refrigerated or frozen, it should last a few more years.

[quote]TShaw wrote:
Hmm. Send it to me and I’ll run some tests.

It’s been said before that MAG-10 should last beyond that date–don’t know how long though. If it’s been refrigerated or frozen, it should last a few more years.[/quote]

LOL :slight_smile: I doubt it was refrigerated or Frozen for that matter. So you think its a safe bet?

Mines frozen. If im not mistaken Cy and Tim said it could last upwards of 10 years if you freeze it.

It has definetly exceeded it’s shelf life. I think the prudent thing to do is send it to me and I will dispose of it for you ! Seriously, if the expiration date is Oct 06, you should be in good shape. I’m sure if you called Biotest they would give you the straight facts. MAG-10 rocked, it was without a doubt the best ever, IMHO