MAG-10 Avenger???

Have any of u guys heard of this. Its on drugstore.com. Whats up with this shit? Is is bullshit?

Actually, I’ve looked up hydroxy-5-methyl-3-phenylchromone propylcarbonate. It seems as id MAG-10 Avenger is a mix of TRIBEX, RED KAT, and Methoxy-7. Seem’s interesting…I wonder how well it works.

So it’s pretty much Alpha Male with Methoxy-7 mixed in? Wonder why there was no announcement on this site.

thats what I’d like to know…

How many times has TC answered this? Why not use the search engine before having a conniption?

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
How many times has TC answered this? Why not use the search engine before having a conniption?

[/quote]

Here is an TC’s explanation from another thread:

"Okay, yes, they’re “Hulk” green now.

Here’s how it works: Biotest makes supps for T-Nation members. They are super-strong formulations and since there are no middle-men, they’re sold for low prices. The T-Nation formulation of Alpha Male is out of stock.

We also make a few suplements for the general market or non-T-Nation market. Many of these formulations, even though some share the same name as Biotest supps on T-Nation, are slightly DIFFERENT from T-Nation formulations and they are carried by various distributors.

Given that these select few non T-Nation supps are carried by other distributors, we must charge the same price on the Biotest.net site as the distributors do (or at least not undercut them.

Hope that makes sense."

Here’s the one I was thinking of:

TC wrote, "We told you guys that the stuff you see in T-Nation would not be in stores and that’s true here, too.

The reason for this separation is multi-fold. We make strong stuff on T-Nation that’s probably a little too hard-core for the general market. Also, by selling T-Nation stuff here and here only, we cut out about 4 middle men, thus enabling us to keep the prices extremely reasonable.

Still, when MAG-10 was taken off the market, GNC was reluctant to let it go. They wanted another product with the MAG-10 name. Hence the product you bought. [MAG-10 Avenger]

Is it a good product? Absolutely. Is is a pro-hormone? No, but you should have been able to tell by the price.

As far as the “marketing department,” we probably will have another product with the MAG-10 name here on T-Nation at some point. Why? We like the name. It killed us when the FDA killed it."

I had a bit of an epiphany as I read that post there…

I’m seeing a line in the sand; a stand made by only the grittiest of supplements. They tried to kill it, but it told them it liked the pain; it felt good, it made it push to be even better. The FDA may want to ban anything that works, so, ban this…

MAG-10: Desperado

[quote]Moon Knight wrote:
I had a bit of an epiphany as I read that post there…

I’m seeing a line in the sand; a stand made by only the grittiest of supplements. They tried to kill it, but it told them it liked the pain; it felt good, it made it push to be even better. The FDA may want to ban anything that works, so, ban this…

MAG-10: Desperado[/quote]

Well said!