MAG-10 at GNC

This may sound crazy but today I was in the mall and was bored so I went to GNC. When I looked in the glass case where they keep test boosters and whatnot I saw 2 bottles of MAG-10 avenger!! I thought the FDA banned it? Is avenger a different type of MAG-10 or something? Should I go cop those 2 bottles? Thanks for any comments.

[quote]Josh Martin wrote:
This may sound crazy but today I was in the mall and was bored so I went to GNC. When I looked in the glass case where they keep test boosters and whatnot I saw 2 bottles of MAG-10 avenger!! I thought the FDA banned it? Is avenger a different type of MAG-10 or something? Should I go cop those 2 bottles? Thanks for any comments.[/quote]

MAG-10 Avenger is a great product, but the current Alpha Male formula is more potent.

[quote]Josh Martin wrote:
This may sound crazy but today I was in the mall and was bored so I went to GNC. When I looked in the glass case where they keep test boosters and whatnot I saw 2 bottles of MAG-10 avenger!! I thought the FDA banned it? Is avenger a different type of MAG-10 or something? Should I go cop those 2 bottles? Thanks for any comments.[/quote]

Yes. MAG-10 destroyer is what you are thinking of, and it is banned/discontinued.