T Nation

MAG-10 and Macros

simple MAG-10 question. If i am pulsing 3x a day, do i need to adjust my daily macros down to eat 60gs less protein?

Im 190 and cutting. getting in 200-225 daily before the MAG-10. Just wondering if the extra 330 something calories a day from the MAG-10 should be reduced somewhere in the diet.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, they count. Count the carbs too.

[quote]Waittz wrote:
simple MAG-10 question. If i am pulsing 3x a day, do i need to adjust my daily macros down to eat 60gs less protein?

Im 190 and cutting. getting in 200-225 daily before the MAG-10. Just wondering if the extra 330 something calories a day from the MAG-10 should be reduced somewhere in the diet.

Thanks in advance.[/quote]

I would not count them unless it doesn’t affect your diet. If you are on say 1800 a day for fatloss at 3 pulses that’s 381 calories. Now you’ve only got 1419 calories left for the day. That may or may not be too little solid food calories a day for you.

Some people say count it ( like PB ) others like Miyaki say don’t count your peri nutrition, while the 3 pulses aren’t exactly from your workout, they also aren’t like eating 110 calories of peanut butter 3x a day either.

So play around and find what works for you.