mag 10 and GVT 2000

I am going to be starting a Mag-10 cycle in a couple of weeks and wanted to know what others had experienced while on this cycle. I love the German Volume Training 2000 program and have experienced good gains on it before. Would this be a good program to undertake while on Mag 10? Or would it be more beneficial to undergo the Growth Surge Project that is suggested?
Also- I am only able to afford a one bottle cycle of Mag 10. What have others experienced while only using half of what is prescribed? I would appreciate any feed back on these topics that I can get. Thanks

Any high volume program should work well for you (I am assuming hypertrophy is your goal) in conjunction with Mag-10, provided your diet and recovery are on track. Perhaps since you’ve done GVT in the past you should go with a new program like Growth Surge for a different stimulus. I personally have used GVT (not 2000, but old school 10 sets of 10 for two compound movements) while taking Mag-10 and have seen great results…but like I said, any high volume program should do the trick.

Any high volume program should work well for you (I am assuming hypertrophy is your goal) in conjunction with Mag-10, provided your diet and recovery are on track. Perhaps since you’ve done GVT in the past you should go with a new program like Growth Surge for a different stimulus. I personally have used GVT (not 2000, but old school 10 sets of 10 for two compound movements) while taking Mag-10 and have seen great results…but like I said, any high volume program should do the trick.

I don’t know that GVT would be the best program while on Mag-10, unless you feel like taking in 10,000 calories per day. This is speculation, but GVT is a program that (being volume based) requires a tremendous amount of enery [read: caloric] expenditure to get through. It would seem to be that you’d be using calories for just working out that could be used for growth. I’m sure that you’ll make good gains on it, but you may have to eat more to compensate. Or I could be completely wrong. It’s happened before. Hope this helps.