Mag-10 and carbs

The 400/500 gram figures are for the average person, assuming that that person has a LBM of around 200lbs. Aim for 2.5g/lb of LBM for carbs; adjust according during your cycle as you gain weight.

J

Dan:

By needing to add eggs in with the melted butter, I need to purchase a larger mixer. But on the other hand, by mixing by hand - would be a form of HIIT. I must say, that sounds good to me.

Rummy: 27 celestial wood fairies? Do they have to be card carrying? I know of maybe, 15; but 27 may be difficult.

Wow. This is becoming increasingly problematic. No wonder this NeilG character is so confused.

Patricia,

It becomes increasingly clear that ANY form of HIIT is nonsense. The ONLY way to epic hugeness is by sitting on the couch, snacking on bees and saturated fat. I’m sorry, but HIIT is a relic of the past.

As to the 27 celestial wood fairies, this is where Networking becomes a key concept. The 15 fairies you know probably know 12 more. Though the privately funded research I have been conducting seems to indicate that 23 fairies function equally as well. It seems that 27 fairies is an excessive dose.

Joel, I don’t know where you’re getting your figures: the Body-for-Life website? Regardless, “adjusting” is useless, the only solution is to stubbornly stick to your guns, regardless of any evidence to the contrary. See Neil for a perfect example of this trait.

Joel,

I think Dan is right and you are getting your #'s from the BFL website (old hangover effect from your younger years). It should be 2.5g carbs per oz. of LBM. Assuming around 200 lbs. LBM for the average T-mag lifter, it should be 200162.5=8000g of carbs per day to bulk up while on Mag-10. Make sure you get AT LEAST this much, to take advantage of the anabolic effects of Mag-10.

Neil, since you are trying to gain mass and keep the fat gain to a minimum, timing is everything! Take all of your carbs post-workout (8000g of carbs after your workout in one GIANT shake). Go P+F the rest of the day (using Dan & Patricia’s butter recommendations). This should get you big and ripped in no time.

did anyone else notice patricia talking about soaking in a tub of butter?!?!!? :D~~~

What about sub-q butter? Wouldn’t that increase absorption levels to about 130%?

Michelle:

HA!!!

You guys train like wusses.

First, I’d like to announce that just yesterday, I completed a one-armed wide-grip pullup. My next goal is to do that while holding on to the bar with just my pinky. I’ll make sure to update you guys on my progress.

I usually do one-legged squats on a swiss ball as a warm-up, since they’re pretty easy. This is what my main leg workout looks like:

One-legged one-armed barbell overhead jump squats on the swiss ball (10x5)
One-armed barbell squat snatches on the swissball with bands (8x5)
Snatch-grip deadlift from the floor while stading on two swiss balls (one leg per ball) (12x8)

That usually is a pretty good lower-body workout. Sometimes I’ll do the overhead squats with dumbells for variety. Also, sometimes I do normal overhead squats (you know, both arms and legs), but I use two swiss balls with one leg on each ball.

Other lifts I like while on a swissball:

handstand pushups (sometimes I like to do them with one arm) If you want a real challenge, then get two small swiss balls and put a hand on each one and lower yourself so your head is down between the balls. This REALLY hits the delts hard. Highly recommended if you are in good enough shape. I usually do sets of 15.
Turkish get-ups
Bridges (with your feet on one ball and your hands on another ball)
Standing barbell curls (really hits the stabalizers in the arms, but make sure you do them in the squat rack in case you might lose your balance)

And for the really elite lifters here, I would recommend making all these lifts more challenging by putting the swiss balls in a pool and do the lifts while balancing on them while they float. The good part is if you fall, it doesn’t hurt. But then you gotta dive to get the weights from the bottom of the pool. I would recommend against using 100 lb plates. I can’t tell you how many times some asshole kids were splashing around and making waves which made me lose my balance! And it really sucks when you float out into the middle of the pool during a set. But it’s worth it.

And as for diet, you guys don’t know shit, so quit giving out bad advice.

First off, you don’t DRINK butter. Go to the store and get heavy cream. It tastes much better, trust me.

Also, for those who haven’t tried it, get some salt pork and fry it up in an iron skillet. It’s great for breakfast…it’s a lot like bacon, but without the meat.

And what about getting enough cholesterol? You guys totally forgot about that. I recommend getting about 30g a day, and I take a natural cholesterol supplement. Non of that synthetic crap…it doesn’t work as well.

I would recommend going to a pet store and buying a variety of different insects, like meal worms, crickets, etc., and get some tanks so you can raise your own. Eating these on a daily basis would be GREAT for your training.

Also, instead of using something stupid like Gatorade or Powerade (with their fake sugar and synthetic minerals), I would recommend going out into your back yard and digging until you find clay and add that to a very diluted mixture of Surge (one cup of clay usually works nicely). Mix about two cups of clay with your Grow for a great post-workout shake.

I’m a newbie here, but I’m going to go out on a limb. Why do I have a feeling that you’re that guy in the gym with the Zubazz Zebra Striped pants that velcro at the bottom?

Neil your like a dog thats been kicked to much but just keeps coming back for more… Its like you got some sickness where you just cant stop from posting.

wow, this is bad, now even NeilG is flaming NeilG.

Kinda reminds me of that Simpsons episode where Lisa hooks the electrodes up to the dognught and homer keeps grabbing it over and over. getting shocked and saying DOH!

I can’t believe NeilG just said all that shit. Now THAT is funny.

Ya know, for the first few days this whole fiasco has been quite humorous, but I can’t take it anymore. Please, mods, put this guy out of his misery and ban him from posting.

All I can say is WOW!

I was just kidding about the cholesterol supplement, guys!

Geeze, sorry.