MAG-10 and Boxing?!

Hey all, some help if you please… I have just recently ended my career as a boxer and am currently getting into the bodybuilding scene. I am fortunately bless with good genetics and find it easy to build quality lean mass, however due to the boxing I have a very well developed upper body but unfortunately my legs are far far behind. It was recommended that I would benefit from a MAG-10/TRIBEX cycle to boost the growth of my lower body (quickly)…but would or could the MAG-10 affect my natural production of test? An answer or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

According to Biotest it’s not very suppressive and doesn’t aromatize, but I’d still stock up some Nolvadex if I were you-

Got your hands on some good stuff pimp!
You shouldn’t have any probs.

biscuite

Thanks guys for your replies. I have another question now tho lol…someone in the gym told me that the likes of D-bol and winny are safer to use than MAG-10! This cant be right, at least I hope its not.

ok - someone in the know answer this one!

[quote]Jonnybravo wrote:
Thanks guys for your replies. I have another question now tho lol…someone in the gym told me that the likes of D-bol and winny are safer to use than MAG-10! This cant be right, at least I hope its not. [/quote]

…pressed submit 2 soon lol. If I was to do a TRIBEX/MAG-10 cycle what other supp`s should i take with them? sorry to be a pain in the arse, but good advice is hard to come by.