MAG-10/ANACONDA Help

Been on the fence about MAG-10 and ANACONDA for a bit. Is it worth it to go with the whole kit vs just getting the indivdual supps? if there is already a thread on this please link for me, been away from the site for over a year now.

[quote]Waittz wrote:
Been on the fence about MAG-10 and ANACONDA for a bit. Is it worth it to go with the whole kit vs just getting the indivdual supps? if there is already a thread on this please link for me, been away from the site for over a year now.[/quote]

I mean, you have to pay for all the components of the protocol in the kit. If any of them are not useful to you, then it probably isn’t a good value. Look at what’s in the protocol and if you don’t need any of it then just bulk buy the ANACONDA and/or MAG-10. I think that’s what you were asking?

[quote]bigmac73nh wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:
Been on the fence about MAG-10 and ANACONDA for a bit. Is it worth it to go with the whole kit vs just getting the indivdual supps? if there is already a thread on this please link for me, been away from the site for over a year now.[/quote]

I mean, you have to pay for all the components of the protocol in the kit. If any of them are not useful to you, then it probably isn’t a good value. Look at what’s in the protocol and if you don’t need any of it then just bulk buy the ANACONDA and/or MAG-10. I think that’s what you were asking?[/quote]

Pretty much yes, thanks

[quote]Waittz wrote:
Been on the fence about MAG-10 and ANACONDA for a bit. Is it worth it to go with the whole kit vs just getting the indivdual supps? if there is already a thread on this please link for me, been away from the site for over a year now.

[/quote]

I have done both, I started bulking the ANACONDA and MAG-10 when i ran out of room for any more Nalgene bottles.