MAG-10 + 4AD 2 Week Log

[quote]khcon wrote:
Hi guys,

quick question:

I have some MAG-10 (and some other stuff) that expired in 2007 (has not been in a freezer). Can I still use it?

Thanks,
KH[/quote]

Absolutely

Hi firestanggt, I believe you’d pointed out before that you had a question on this thread and I had looked and thought that I had seen it and replied but apparently I made a mistake in some way. I’m sorry for the delay, now that I definitely see the question that I missed before.

Yes, I think your plan of adding a single dose of 4-AD-EC to the 2x/day dosing of the Legacy has reasonable chance for improvement, as the MAG-10 was fully 100% as successful as I’d hoped with regards to effectiveness of delivery of the A1-E component (or 1-testosterone ethylcarbonate) but somewhat less effective than hoped for with the 4-AD-EC even though that was maxed-out per capsule. In other words yes there’s some room for improvement with the 4-AD-EC component, and the amount extra you’re planning on sounds very appropriate.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
Hi firestanggt, I believe you’d pointed out before that you had a question on this thread and I had looked and thought that I had seen it and replied but apparently I made a mistake in some way. I’m sorry for the delay, now that I definitely see the question that I missed before.

Yes, I think your plan of adding a single dose of 4-AD-EC to the 2x/day dosing of the Legacy has reasonable chance for improvement, as the MAG-10 was fully 100% as successful as I’d hoped with regards to effectiveness of delivery of the A1-E component (or 1-testosterone ethylcarbonate) but somewhat less effective than hoped for with the 4-AD-EC even though that was maxed-out per capsule. In other words yes there’s some room for improvement with the 4-AD-EC component, and the amount extra you’re planning on sounds very appropriate.[/quote]

Great

thank you for your input.

I can definitely see a difference in this cycle (mostly strength wise) with the added 4-AD-EC as compared to previous cycles using just MAG-10.

Excellent!

That is good news! :slight_smile:

Thurs AM, Quads.
Up another 10 lb on the squat and 10 lb on lunges.

Fri-Calves and delts
Calves-same as last time

Back up to original weight on the seated BB press and up a couple reps overall.
3 sets of DB presses. Still going light on these but heavier then last time.
Finished delts with 2 sets of cable lateral raises and 2 sets of DB front raises.
Next came 5 sets of BB shrugs followed by 4 sets of DB shrugs.

Had a fire Friday night and I only got a few hours of sleep so I took Sat off.

Today-Sun
Hams in the AM
Back was feeling much better so I went back to regular deads. Up 10 lb over the starting weight, which was the last time I did deads, along with a couple more reps overall. I could have had a couple more reps on top of that except the grip in my right hand gave out after 6 reps.
Next came 4 sets of GHR’s followed by a strip set of ham curls.
Last came calf pulls, weighted crunches and side bends all supersetted.

While preparing me first meal after lifting, all of the sudden I got very hot, started sweating and got a little shaky. I also got insanely hungry. I usually have a hard time getting this meal down and have to force it all down. Today I couldn’t eat it fast enough and I was still hungry after so I sucked down another piece of wheat toast and another 1.5 glasses of milk. It only lasted about a half hour and I felt fine after.

Today should be the last day, however since this stuff has a pretty long half life, I’m gonna squeeze Monday in as the last day.

This evening will be arms.