MAG-10 & 4-AD-EC Cycles

I just recieved a 8 week cycle that is 60-40, MAG-10 (original)- 4-AD-EC (the 2nd formula). I was told to cycle on 6 off 6. I’ve read in recent posts that 2 on 2 off seems to be the way to go. Which will I benefit from the most?

Also, I was told to cycle off either with “M” or tribulus. I was wondering if one was a better choice than the other. Another question, are there any other supplements I should be taking ZMA, Alpha Male etc.

Thanks

Also, I have been splitting the doses 3 and 3. When should I be taking them?? I have been taking the first 3 around 10 am and the 2nd 3 around 9pm. If I lift around 6pm is this still effective??

Is it possible somebody can throw me some help??? Thanks

I think MAG-10 is to be used 2 on,2 off for eight weeks with TRIBEX and M for the off weeks.I’m sure you could subsitute TRIBEX and M with Alpha Male.I remember that 4-AD-EC can be used for 16 weeks striaght before taking a break,but not sure how long you need to wait before starting it bgack up again.Do a search on “never-ending cycles”,it tells you the exact numbers.

Thanks, are these rules applied when mixing the two? So the two on, two off is my best bet? I was told the mixture would “increase the anabolic state”, is this statement accurate, or is the mixture not really providing any advantages?

[quote]matts33 wrote:
Thanks, are these rules applied when mixing the two? So the two on, two off is my best bet? I was told the mixture would “increase the anabolic state”, is this statement accurate, or is the mixture not really providing any advantages?[/quote]

I wouldn’t mix them for now. I would take one or the other. Cycle the MAG-10 two on two off with Alpha Male. If you have M already and wish to use it instead of Alpha Male I would add in TRIBEX on during the “off” cycle.

I have gone three on three off with no problem before but I wouldn’t go much longer with MAG-10.

With the 4AD you can go 4-6 on 2-3 off.

If you’ve never used anobolics such as these before I would probably keep the cycles short at first.

I have mixed a dose of MAG-10 in the morning and a dose of 4AD in the evening or double dose of MAG-10 before but as stated above if your new to this game I wouldn’t get to crazy. Stick to one or the other.

I honestly think, unless your seriously HARDCORE lifting and eating, taking more than a single dose a day of either is a waste of money. There is NO more so make it last.

Hope this helps!

Thank you for the info. I have completed one cycle of the 4-AD-EC before, I just didn’t know if the combination had different “instructions”. Also, I go to work at 5 am and usually don’t reach the gym until 6 pm. I was told that the first dose of 3 should be taken before 9pm by one person, a second told me that they should be consumed about two hours before your workout. When should I take the 2nd three??? Thank you for your help;.

One more ??? will Alpha Male give me that “boost” that tribulus does?? Thanks

[quote]matts33 wrote:
Thank you for the info. I have completed one cycle of the 4-AD-EC before, I just didn’t know if the combination had different “instructions”. Also, I go to work at 5 am and usually don’t reach the gym until 6 pm. I was told that the first dose of 3 should be taken before 9pm by one person, a second told me that they should be consumed about two hours before your workout. When should I take the 2nd three??? Thank you for your help;.[/quote]

Take your second dose 8-12 hours after your first whenever it’s convenient for you. Don’t worry about taking them prior to workout. It’s more about keeping it constantly in your system. You really don’t have to break up the dose. You can take all 6 at one time, but it justs makes sense and has been suggested by Cy Wilson before to devide the dose up into two. If you are taking a double dose, which I wouldn’t recomend yet, then definitely take them 8-12 hours apart.

If Tribulus gives you a “boost” then Alpha Male should because it contains Tribulus. I believe it is the main ingredient.

Alpha Male? Formula 1130 mg *
Biotest? Super-Concentrated Extracts (Tribulus terrestris, Vitex agnus castus, Eurycoma longifolia), Carbolin 19?19 (forskolin 1,9-carbonate)