T Nation

Madonna and Testosterone Cream?

[i]Why does Madonna have an amazing body? Well, obviously because she works hard at it. She follows a good diet and exercises regularly and stuff like that. Or does she? Yes she does, but allegedly, she has recently added another step to her regimen: rubbing testosterone cream on her skin!

This male hormone is known to not only increase muscle mass but also boost energy, improve memory and curb mood swings. However, testosterone�??s potential health benefits do not come without some rather serious side effects.

�??Madonna is hip to all the antiaging stuff,�?? says a source. �??She�??ll try just about anything, as long as it�??s legal.�?? Unfortunately, she has supposedly developed some unwanted chest fuzz. Still, a little baby hair is nothing to a woman who is said to spend $600 a month on waxing, adds the source.

Personally, I highly doubt that Madonna is using steroids or a testosterone cream. While testosterone injections could help increase muscle mass, a testosterone cream is a questionable muscle-builder.

Besides, Madonna is already sporting an impressive muscle definition, why would she put her health in danger for a little more muscle mass. She is not thinking about Ms. Olympia, is she? I hope not.[/i]

http://ifitandhealthy.com/madonna-steroids-and-testosterone-cream/#more-1817

That shit made me laugh.

But Madonna has super veiny hands! Oh how her hands betray her maintained youthful look. Madge please, put on some gloves…you are single handedly…wait double handedly disappointing this whole world.

Seriously, blah. The woman works her ass off. If she wants to dress like a grape and rub in some T cream… I don’t give a fuck.

/cries under a blanket…leave madonna aloneeeeee :O(

[quote]Molotov_Coktease wrote:

/cries under a blanket…leave madonna aloneeeeee :O( [/quote]

HAHAHAHA

[quote]ahzaz wrote:
Molotov_Coktease wrote:

HAHAHAHA[/quote]

Every time someone makes fun of that, they gay guy who made the video gets recognition, it gives him more reason to make more video’s.

If we all just stop making fun of that, and watching his video’s, sooner or later he will go away.

[quote]Uber N3wb wrote:
ahzaz wrote:
Molotov_Coktease wrote:

HAHAHAHA

Every time someone makes fun of that, they gay guy who made the video gets recognition, it gives him more reason to make more video’s.

If we all just stop making fun of that, and watching his video’s, sooner or later he will go away.

[/quote]

He’s gone I killed him. Rejoice N3wb.

i’m pretty sure madonna does hgh too …you know based on how big her head has gotten.