Made a Fitted Tee - Do I Look Like a Douche (pics)

I learned to use a sewing machine since all my clothes hang off me and make me look fat even though I’m ripped. This is the first shirt I altered - just a plain white tee - medium.

I can easily copy it to all my other shirts for the same size. Should I adjust the sleeves?

I didnt pull it down enough which is why the neck looks a little weird but if i had it would look fine…need feedback

yes, i have been working on lat raises…

Throw on some leather pants and a “BoY ToY” hat and you got yourself an ensemble there bud.

You look kind of like the gay attention seekers at my gym. I notice usually the big dudes wear comfortable fitting clothes when lifting and the twinks with man tan wear the tight shit.

Rather than altering my clothes to make them tighter, I prefer to alter myself.

It looks awkward… I suggest you take up knitting since you cant seem to get sewing right.

side laterals…

Is this an undershirt? If it’s just an undershirt who gives a shit?

If this is what you wear out than yes, you look like a douche.

You’re not ripped, better shape than average, but not ripped… FUCKING GET OVER YOURSELF. What did daddy not love you? So you seek attention here, or maybe he loved you too much.

Quick answer. Yes.

i mean dude, is that really what i like? not really. but if you like it, you’re the one that has to wear it. would probably look better with a black instead of white shirt.

i like shirts that are tight on the arms and chest/shoulders, and then are loose when they come down. but hey, to each his own.

[quote]celtics2022 wrote:
all my clothes hang off me and make me look fat even though I’m ripped. [/quote]

if thats what a medium looks like on you, you need to take RG’s advise and alter yourself, thats about what an unaltered XL looks like on me…

yes

You got to be kidding me!

Threads like this are just asking to be made fun of.

Sounds like a lot of work for an undershirt. Wear a small if you really need it to fit that tight. This is very gay.

Yeah, I wouldnt wear that out of the house if I were you. Not only does it come down too low and tight making it look like a dress, but it’s loose on your arms.

Overall just a bad look.

I don’t know much about clothes, but it sort of looks like it gets wide at the bottom.

And besides that, you have a nice upper body [pause] but I can’t see how you’d look fat in regular shirts at your size. I’m willing to bet you don’t look fat in them and are just being overly critical.

Neck work.