Made a Coke Order for T-Nation

Random…I work for coca cola and I just took an Order from Susan from T-Nation…won’t say who it’s for but someone loves diet dr.pepper!

Thought that was cool due to the fact I read this site and get product from here.

Diet Dr. Pepper is great because it tastes so close to the original.

Coke Zero and Diet Coke (or Coke Light out here in Asia) is not as close.

Diet Coke w/Splenda gives me cramps and explosive diahreahahaha

“The commercial for Diet Dr. Pepper says it tastes just like regular Dr. Pepper.
Well, then they fucked up!”

• Mitch Hedberg

“Mr Pibb is a replica of Dr. Pepper, but it’s the bullshit replica because the dude didn’t even get his degree!”

• Mitch Hedberg

ID, is Mitch your favorite comedian of all time? You quote him A LOT.

I’m a big fan too BTW.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Diet Coke w/Splenda gives me cramps and explosive diahreahahaha[/quote]

Interesting. I’ll have to give that a try.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
ID, is Mitch your favorite comedian of all time? You quote him A LOT.

I’m a big fan too BTW.[/quote]

Yes he is, SS… with Louis CK right behind him.

After Mitch died, I frequented a memorial forum where I posted small illustrations of Mitch’s one liners. Subsequently I ended up becoming friends with Mitch’s mom and wife. Really nice people.

Mitch Hedberg is one of the few people that have literally put me on the floor gasping for air laughing.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Mitch Hedberg is one of the few people that have literally put me on the floor gasping for air laughing.[/quote]

Oh yes! He has a few jokes that STILL make me literally LOL… even after hearing them hundreds of times.

When we were at Biotest HQ, a certain someone was always seen with a Diet Dr. Pepper in his hand :stuck_out_tongue: