T Nation

Madden 2005

Has anyone played Madden 2005 the collectors edition. This is absolutely the best Madden to date!

Yeah it’s pretty fantastic. Makes me wonder what the ESPN nfl2k5 people are thinking.

[quote]invinciblehero wrote:
Yeah it’s pretty fantastic. Makes me wonder what the ESPN nfl2k5 people are thinking. [/quote]

they’re thinking,
“shit, we better price our product atleast $30 dollars cheaper so we can compete somehow in this market”

didn’t work tho, i’ve got both games, and by far, madden is better, much much, better, and even if it wasn’t better (which it is), it’s got the jordan shoe effect, people buy it now to say they have it, madden is, and has been for a while, the marquee name in football… although to be honest i can’t stand the fat fuck

So now that it has been out for awhile, are there any other people that are liking this game as much as I am? Also are there any T-Nation folks playing online? We could have a T-Nation battle royale or something.

What is the difference in the collectors addition and the regular Madden 2005?

Collector’s allows you to play previous version of madden, I believe there’s like, footage of making of madden, and trivia on Madden…Haven’t played in a while, but its really awesome.