T Nation

Madden 11

…Comes out tomorrow, anyone else getting this? Anyone wanna play? (PS3)

ive got a paramedic entrance exam on wed but ill probably pick it up after that. I dont remember my ps3 name right now, i havent played videogames in a long time but ill hit ya up when i get it.

Finally my guy is on the cover and PS3 is gay. 360 is where it is at.

I will be buying it as soon as it’s out. I’ve grown up with this game, lived through the good years and the bad years, and will continue to buy the new one every time. Hopefully this one is a good year!

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
Finally my guy is on the cover and PS3 is gay. 360 is where it is at.[/quote]

I would think on the cover of Madden is the last place you would want your guy to be… and 360 blows, red ring of death anyone?

The curse is legit, 100%.

^ So anybody ready to bet when he gets hurt? First of the season? End of the season for playoffs? I throw down and say Sept 20 against 49rs.

Anyone wanna play?

[quote]DJHT wrote:
^ So anybody ready to bet when he gets hurt? First of the season? End of the season for playoffs? I throw down and say Sept 20 against 49rs.[/quote]

I’ll take that, Willis will separate his upper body from his lower body on a linebacker blitz.

I havent got this yet but I will be picking it up tomorrow. Anyone know whats up with the new additions to the game play this year? LIke a smart flow system or something to make gameplay smoother

Can’t believe people spend $60 every year on the same game

[quote]MangoMan305 wrote:
Can’t believe people spend $60 every year on the same game[/quote]

its not the same game it gets updatezzzzzz!!!

Believe it.

I know,right. I spent $55.00. Suckers.