Mad Props to Mad Titan

Anyone who’s stumbled across Mad Titans profile knows what a ridiculous body he’s created. Props to him for being today’s powerful image.

I’d love to see more t-men and women saluted for their acheivements. And would love it even more if there were a regular feature that interviewed folks like Titan, Caveman, AG1, etc. who have acheived such spectacular results.

Great job MT!

TITAN YOU ARE SMOKIN!

Holey moley fella.

Great job you look amazing.

Beautiful photo.

Congratulations!

UDaMan, Home Slice!/;-)…I’m tryin to catch up to ya’ though…Big congrats & thumbs up for being chosen for the P.I…

THANKS…like I was saying before the word that comes to mind is Grateful!

Yes, I have stumbled across his pictures on several occassions. Been impressed every time also.

Whats funny, is when I saw the pic of the day, I thought to myself it looked like Mad Titan.

Now I feel silly reading the caption below it :slight_smile:

Good job dude.

Congrats. It is even more impressive that you didn’t have to post your pic in the picture forum to get respect for what you have accomplished. You deserve the spotlight for it.

[quote]Mad Titan wrote:
THANKS…like I was saying before the word that comes to mind is Grateful![/quote]

Speaking of GRATEFUL… you should consider starting a thread like this:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=582925&pageNo=0

I’m sure folks would love an insight into your training, mindset and diet.

AG1 has a great training thread also.

Wow man. That is seriously goddamn impressive. You possibly have the nicest physique I’ve ever seen besides arnold and serge nubret. Serge being my all time fav bodybuilder. It seems that almost every bodybuilder I see today is way bulky. But you’ve got that aesthetics beyond belief. All I have to say is EXTREMELY impressive.

Outstanding!

Awesome. I have no clue how you could build those pecs that perfect shape. Wondering, how did you do?

Mad Titan has a mad case of the JAK going on: Mad Titan is “Black JAKT.”

Good stuff, man. Congratulations!

Randy

PS: onceuponatimeinagalaxyfarfarawaydave is the ghey

Absolutely awesome job and I say that in as heterosexual way as I can muster.

Great job Titan.

[quote]Bizmark wrote:
Wow man. That is seriously goddamn impressive. You possibly have the nicest physique I’ve ever seen besides arnold and serge nubret.[/quote]

There are thousands of men in Southern California ALONE who sport physiques that are every bit as aesthetic as that, if not more so.

You’re one of those people who knows nothing about bodybuilding besides Arnold and the current Olympia pro’s.

Thousands upon thousands of bodybuilders in the lighter weight divisions over the decades since the “Golden Years” never enter your awareness.

There are even HS and college kids who look like that these days. Quite a few of them post on online bodybuilding forums.

People are getting better and stronger every year.

Thought that looked familiar - but didn’t read the caption.

Just some overdue praise Myth. Keep up the good work.

I echo the sentiments that have been posted. You should be proud.

Good shit Titan. Whats your weight at in that photo?

[quote]futuredave wrote:
Mad Titan wrote:
THANKS…like I was saying before the word that comes to mind is Grateful!

Speaking of GRATEFUL… you should consider starting a thread like this:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=582925&pageNo=0

I’m sure folks would love an insight into your training, mindset and diet.

AG1 has a great training thread also. [/quote]

I second that. I’d much rather have insight from Titan as he’s actually a member here that posts.

[quote]Nominal Prospect wrote:
Bizmark wrote:
Wow man. That is seriously goddamn impressive. You possibly have the nicest physique I’ve ever seen besides arnold and serge nubret.

There are thousands of men in Southern California ALONE who sport physiques that are every bit as aesthetic as that, if not more so.

You’re one of those people who knows nothing about bodybuilding besides Arnold and the current Olympia pro’s.

Thousands upon thousands of bodybuilders in the lighter weight divisions over the decades since the “Golden Years” never enter your awareness.

There are even HS and college kids who look like that these days. Quite a few of them post on online bodybuilding forums.

People are getting better and stronger every year. [/quote]

So let’s see your photo since this physique is so easily attainable.