Mad Men Extra Casting Call!

[quote]ron-e wrote:
You look great. Voted for you.[/quote]

Mucho gratitude!

595 Jill I voted for you…

[quote]Efuchs7 wrote:
595 Jill I voted for you… [/quote]

Woohooo! Closing in on that 600, which is lovely since it’s been up a little over 48 hours…at this rate I just might qualify. Thanks Efuchs, don’t be shy to vote tomorrow lol

I voted twice, first for your looks and second for your Venture Brothers reference.

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:
I voted twice, first for your looks and second for your Venture Brothers reference.[/quote]

Sweet… thanks!..and…GO TEAM VENTURE!

:o)

I think I just found a way to vote multiple times a day. I clear my cookies, refresh the page, and vote again.

Hmmm. not sure if it’s working…

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
I think I just found a way to vote multiple times a day. I clear my cookies, refresh the page, and vote again.

Hmmm. not sure if it’s working…[/quote]

I think that method works at first, then they get wise to it and just deduct the extra votes… but I like your moxy kid lol

It mentions ‘auto voting software’ in the rules and anyone caught using it will be disqualified, I’m really hoping for some disqualifications lol…I can’t help but think SOMEBODY is crooked in this, with the insane amount of votes some have acquired.

Just voted because your screen name is a pun.

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
Just voted because your screen name is a pun.[/quote

And I’m thanking you ummm…because I think genetically distinct cells that originate in different zygotes involved with sexual reproduction totally rock.

[quote]Molotov_Coktease wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

And I’m thanking you ummm…because I think genetically distinct cells that originate in different zygotes involved with sexual reproduction totally rock.[/quote]

• 10 votes for gibberish. Make me a sammich wimmenz!

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

And I’m thanking you ummm…because I think genetically distinct cells that originate in different zygotes involved with sexual reproduction totally rock.[/quote]

• 10 votes for gibberish. Make me a sammich wimmenz![/quote]

Well, he expressed appreciation for my clever handle, the least I could do was make an attempt at a description of the the genetic weirdness that is a ‘Chimera’

But you got it Brother Chris, just the way you like it… a footlong meatball…:op

I might have to get out my roller skates :o)

[quote]orion wrote:
Oh hell yes!

What I am trying to say is, I might vote for you and you are kind of not completely unattractive in your 50s costume and all…

Ahem…

[/quote]

Well then I WON’T say THANK YOU very much kind sir :o)

Also, it’s not a costume, I actually dress this way on a regualar basis lol… The dress was in my wardrobe along with many others of it’s kind.
[/quote]

See, thats the kind of information the judges should know. voted again…

Voted, was going to vote yesterday but my mind wandered and I fapped instead.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
My friends also love this show…

I watched the first 8 episodes of it, can’t figure out what the draw to it is[/quote]

I was the same way, but the gf made me keep watching it. It sucked me in somewhere in the second season.

I’ve only ever seen 3 episodes, and although I’m confused as to the main male character’s real identity, I found it very entertaining on various levels.
Myself, having worked in the advertising field since the 80’s, found it cool that the show takes place in an ad agency from the late 50’s.

[quote]binky wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:
Oh hell yes!

What I am trying to say is, I might vote for you and you are kind of not completely unattractive in your 50s costume and all…

Ahem…

[/quote]

Well then I WON’T say THANK YOU very much kind sir :o)

Also, it’s not a costume, I actually dress this way on a regualar basis lol… The dress was in my wardrobe along with many others of it’s kind.
[/quote]

See, thats the kind of information the judges should know. voted again…
[/quote]

Thanks Binky! The judges won’t even see me at all unless I make the top ten highest voted on women. Popular vote is tough that way…I’m pretty sure some of those top tier 80, 000+ voted on people busted out a checkbook.

[quote]Johnny T Frisk wrote:
Voted, was going to vote yesterday but my mind wandered and I fapped instead.[/quote]

I’m not opposed to the ol’ fap n vote.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
I’ve only ever seen 3 episodes, and although I’m confused as to the main male character’s real identity, I found it very entertaining on various levels.
Myself, having worked in the advertising field since the 80’s, found it cool that the show takes place in an ad agency from the late 50’s.

[/quote]

!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!

The main Character, Don Draper…stole his identity from a fallen soldier I believe.

I watched a good ten episodes when it first came out, and I was hooked. America loves and romanticizes the 50’s era quite a bit, this show kind of brings the grit to it. It’s a bit over the top obviously, it is a TV show…but I’m just happy it’s not all squeaky clean peachy keen.

Keep the votes coming everyone! I am perennially thankful :slight_smile:

A CLICK IS A VOTE:http://madmencastingcall.amctv.com/browse/detail/EGYB1Y

Hey that didn’t come up all clickable… try again

http://madmencastingcall.amctv.com/browse/detail/EGYB1Y

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

The main Character, Don Draper…stole his identity from a fallen soldier I believe.

I watched a good ten episodes when it first came out, and I was hooked. America loves and romanticizes the 50’s era quite a bit, this show kind of brings the grit to it. It’s a bit over the top obviously, it is a TV show…but I’m just happy it’s not all squeaky clean peachy keen.

Keep the votes coming everyone! I am perennially thankful :slight_smile:

A CLICK IS A VOTE:http://madmencastingcall.amctv.com/browse/detail/EGYB1Y
[/quote]

Wow, next time try warning about spoilers.