Mad Men Extra Casting Call!

I’m a huge fan of this show, and the new season has me just as enthralled as ever. I wanted to let you all know there is a contest to be an extra on the set, you can enter…AND you could also vote for me! The contest began July 21st and runs through Sept. 17th. Here is the link to enter, and vote: http://madmencastingcall.amctv.com/browse/detail/EGYB1Y

attached is the picture I submitted :slight_smile:

ANY AND ALL votes or support sincerely appreciated! <3

Sincerely,

Molotov

You look awesome, MC!!

You get my vote.

I agree. You look gorgeous. You need some stiffer competition though,none of the other people are as good looking.

great look. me thinks the competition ran away.

I’ve rifled through a few dozen contestants, and the only competition you have (by number of votes )is this one. She’s not even attractive!

http://madmencastingcall.amctv.com/browse/detail/LGSSIZ

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
I’ve rifled through a few dozen contestants, and the only competition you have (by number of votes )is this one. She’s not even attractive!

http://madmencastingcall.amctv.com/browse/detail/LGSSIZ[/quote]

She looks like christina hendrick’s ugly little sister.

I’ve been watching that show and love it. It’s definitely influencing my wardrobe. You look great!

Voted for you, and posted the link on another forum I frequent, which should help up the votes :smiley:

Thank you all so much for the compliments, I appreciate any and all votes! The competition is actually quite stiff, if you go to the most popular page you’ll notice from 15,000 votes right up to 80,000…which is an absurd amount! Despite that we might have all seen better heads on a beer, it’s the votes that count.

The top ten voted on men, and top ten voted on women will all become semi-finalists and will be judged by the show creator Matthew Weiner himself, who will select 1 to win the part. (There are also a few runners up to be chosen by the AMC employees who will get a grand at banana republic, but a big fat MEH to that).

I found out about the contest a couple of weeks into it already, it began July 21st and votes will be accepted every single day up until sept. 17, so you can vote every day. It’s a long shot, but worth a shot still. Please keep it alive for me and vote whenever you are so inclined, it would be a dream come true. Dreamers… keep on dreamin…

Thank you sincerely for any support <3

click and vote!

[quote]Squiggles wrote:
Voted for you, and posted the link on another forum I frequent, which should help up the votes :D[/quote]

That’s exactly the kind of help I need, thanks squiggles!

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
I’ve been watching that show and love it. It’s definitely influencing my wardrobe. You look great![/quote]

With those great gams girl, you’d pull off the look just fine ;o)

My friends also love this show…

I watched the first 8 episodes of it, can’t figure out what the draw to it is

[quote]Molotov_Coktease wrote:
I found out about the contest a couple of weeks into it already, it began July 21st and votes will be accepted every single day up until sept. 17, so you can vote every day.
[/quote]

Just to clarify: are we limited to one vote per person, or can we Groundhog Day the votes until Sept 17th?

[quote]roybot wrote:

I found out about the contest a couple of weeks into it already, it began July 21st and votes will be accepted every single day up until sept. 17, so you can vote every day.
[/quote]

Just to clarify: are we limited to one vote per person, or can we Groundhog Day the votes until Sept 17th?[/quote]

You can groundhog day the hell out of it, and vote EVERY DAY. Help me Obi Wan, you’re my only hope lol

Again, here is the link to vote for moi http://madmencastingcall.amctv.com/browse/detail/EGYB1Y

You can vote every damn day if you are so inclined, go ahead… make my day :slight_smile:

You can groundhog day the hell out of it, and vote EVERY DAY. Help me Obi Wan, you’re my only hope lol[/quote]

Thanks for the clarification. Usually competition votes are a one-off deal, but knowing that each new sunrise brings with it a new vote makes all the difference.

Classy look (the ciggy is a nice touch). Plus you’re a Paddy Considine fan, so I’m sold.

Oh hell yes!

What I am trying to say is, I might vote for you and you are kind of not completely unattractive in your 50s costume and all…

Ahem…

[quote]roybot wrote:

You can groundhog day the hell out of it, and vote EVERY DAY. Help me Obi Wan, you’re my only hope lol[/quote]

Thanks for the clarification. Usually competition votes are a one-off deal, but knowing that each new sunrise brings with it a new vote makes all the difference.

Classy look (the ciggy is a nice touch). Plus you’re a Paddy Considine fan, so I’m sold. [/quote]

No problem, and yes each day does bring a new promise of votes… I reckon I need to end up with nearing 20,000 to be a contender at the end of it all, which feels overwhelming and…staggering. I’m trying not to stare at the huge cliffside and just keep chipping away at the stone.

Paddy Considine is my FAVORITE actor of our times. Loved him in Dead Mans Shoes, but I’d and A Room For Romeo Brass, but I’d watch him in anything.

(unfortunately I actually enjoy a smoke from time to time, so it came a little too naturally)

thank you for the support :slight_smile:

[quote]orion wrote:
Oh hell yes!

What I am trying to say is, I might vote for you and you are kind of not completely unattractive in your 50s costume and all…

Ahem…

[/quote]

Well then I WON’T say THANK YOU very much kind sir :o)

Also, it’s not a costume, I actually dress this way on a regualar basis lol… The dress was in my wardrobe along with many others of it’s kind.

You look great. Voted for you.