Macros Seem All Over the Place (Warrior Diet)

Stats:

5’11
203lbs
BF 13% (estimate)

Lift 5 days split routine, Some LISS cardio thrown in 3-4 days after weights.

I’ve just been calculating my macros for how I’ve been eating recently, and well, surprised me slightly as to the split. Looking for a bit of help here on whether or not they are screwed up and what needs altering.

At the moment my daily cals intake is 2400 split 40/10/50 P/C/F which just seems way, way wrong.

They breakdown as:

131g Fat
70g Carbs
233g Protein

I know this is wrong somewhere as my progress isn’t great in terms of reducing BF. So a little help…

You should be getting more calories from protein than fat. Try tweaking your diet to get 50/10/40.

Doesn’t look bad right now in my opinion. Just keep at it.

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:
You should be getting more calories from protein than fat. Try tweaking your diet to get 50/10/40.

Doesn’t look bad right now in my opinion. Just keep at it.[/quote]

I disagree more a lories from fat is great for fat loss. 50/10/40?

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:

I disagree more a lories from fat is great for fat loss. 50/10/40?[/quote]

50/10/40 for % of calories from P/C/F. I don’t think it matters too much either way.

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:

I disagree more a lories from fat is great for fat loss. 50/10/40?[/quote]

50/10/40 for % of calories from P/C/F. I don’t think it matters too much either way. [/quote]

Yeah, at first I was thinking P/F/C

I’ve tweaked it to 40p/40f/20c for 2400kcal.

A better idea to stick to for a while?

[quote]arcadia wrote:
I’ve tweaked it to 40p/40f/20c for 2400kcal.

A better idea to stick to for a while?[/quote]

That looks good to me. Eat your carbs around your workout and you should see good results.

Okay need a bit of clarification here, not convinced by someone telling me “why do you eat spinach?” and his advice so want to clear something with the macro’s I posted…

Do you work in solid numbers, ignoring the ratio? Because apparently 176g protein, 91g fat, 220g carbs (30p/35c/35f) for 2400 cals is better for a cut for me than:

240g protein
106g fat
180g carbs

Anyone care to clarify for me? Thanks.