Machilles is Killing me

Ok, it’s not killing me, but its really bothering me. It started to hurt when I tried stretching it. I swear I feel it kind of rip if I try to stretch it. I fear I might have a partial tear. What can I do to remedy it? I don’t think I’m at the point where I need surgery, but I don’t want to reach that point.

See a doctor. This probably isn’t something you want to fuck around with.

Or don’t see a doctor. This is something you apparently want to fuck around with.

When you hear a really large bang, feel in absolute agony and be unable to stand then you might want to go see a doctor…or you could go sooner. Although a physio would be better.

Doctor. Definitely. You want to do anything possible to avoid a full tear because you will not be able to train a lot of leg movements (or walk for 6 weeks or so) for a long ass time. I wasn’t back to 100% for at least 3 months after I tore mine completely…I wasn’t lifting then but I know I would not have been able to do much if I had been.

Well, since that day that I posted it, I’ve had no pain. Does that mean anything? And I will see a doctor as soon as I can.