Machete Trailer

[quote]Berserkergang wrote:
Unfortunately this will be a classic pro liberal movie.

From wiki:

All the same bullshit: those damned anti-immigration dudes, those poor immigrants…[/quote]

Regardless of the political agenda behind the plot, I’m still going to see it and cheer whenever Danny Trejo cuts up a dood with a machete

HAHAHAAHHAHA, political agenda hahaha who cares. TREJO + MACHETE = WIN

[quote]four60 wrote:
HAHAHAAHHAHA, political agenda hahaha who cares. TREJO + MACHETE = WIN[/quote]

exactly my point … It’s a movie that has Cheech Marin dressed as a priest wielding two pump shot guns … it’s gonna be filled with gratuitous violence … It has Michele Rodriguez and Jessica Alba … this movie is so money and it doesn’t even know it

Is their a original trailer any where?

Needs to be on every page

[quote]print wrote:
Is their a original trailer any where?[/quote]

I was able to watch it at work on http://my.spill.com/profiles/blogs/machete-trailer

[quote]Berserkergang wrote:
Unfortunately this will be a classic pro liberal movie.

From wiki:

All the same bullshit: those damned anti-immigration dudes, those poor immigrants…[/quote]

So the movie about an illegal immigrant from mexico is going to have a different “political agenda”

WTF did you think it was about… especially when it opens with “This is a message to Arizona”

BRAND SPANKING NEW:

I no longer care if this sucks. I’m enjoying this movie for the sheer camp.

[quote]four60 wrote:
BRAND SPANKING NEW:

I no longer care if this sucks. I’m enjoying this movie for the sheer camp.

This movie is pure badassness. Who gives a flying fuck about the “puhlitikal undertones” of the movie, it has a scantily clad Jessica Alba and Michelle Rodriguez and a shit load of bad ass sword play (well machete play but I digress) … this movie is bad ass!

This movie will own. There is no doubt in my mind.

Saw the preview last night and this looks bad-fucking-ass. Danny Trejo as the lead with Steven Segal and Robert Deniro as supporting cast, two hot broads like Michelle and Alba, fucking-A.

There might be some propaganda bullshit attached, but I say “Fuck Hollywood, Arizona Rocks”.

This summer has been lacking in good action films. I’ve only been to theaters twice this summer. Once for “The Losers” and again for “A-Team”. The Expendables is coming up in August and now Machete in September. Not too fucking shabby.

[quote]Bujo wrote:
Saw the preview last night and this looks bad-fucking-ass. Danny Trejo as the lead with Steven Segal and Robert Deniro as supporting cast, two hot broads like Michelle and Alba, fucking-A.

There might be some propaganda bullshit attached, but I say “Fuck Hollywood, Arizona Rocks”.

This summer has been lacking in good action films. I’ve only been to theaters twice this summer. Once for “The Losers” and again for “A-Team”. The Expendables is coming up in August and now Machete in September. Not too fucking shabby.[/quote]

YOU read my mind brother. I seen Deniro and had a WTF momemnt

[quote]Bujo wrote:

This summer has been lacking in good action films. I’ve only been to theaters twice this summer. Once for “The Losers” and again for “A-Team”. The Expendables is coming up in August and now Machete in September. Not too fucking shabby.[/quote]

Predators tonight dude.

Well not tonight, I gotta go shoot PMPM in the face, but tmrw night for sure.

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:

[quote]Bujo wrote:

Predators tonight dude.

Well not tonight, I gotta go shoot PMPM in the face, but tmrw night for sure.[/quote]

Thats more of a skeet skeet skeet moment

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:

[quote]Bujo wrote:

Predators tonight dude.

Well not tonight, I gotta go shoot PMPM in the face, but tmrw night for sure.[/quote]

Thats more of a skeet skeet skeet moment[/quote]

so you understand. Shooting PMPM in the face takes precedent over all else

When does this movie come out? Machete that is, not “The painting of PMPM’s face.”

EDIT-Whoops, just saw. Sept. it is.

I can not believe people are not jumping all over this movie. Why you bunch of comunist pigs.

^dude … did you SEE Michelle Rodriguez in the trailer? Who cares what it’s about? Tits and Blood, man, just like Hot Apple Pie Pussy

^Man this movie had me pumped after the first 10 seconds of clip. Jessica Alba’s ass came in and so did I. Then Michelle walked out all slinky sexy and I already had my ticket in my hand.

Then watching Steven Segal & Trejo go at it with Machete’s HELLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAH. Then came the ice cream on the cake. Robert Deniro as the boss telling someone they gotta go as he raises a gun.

FUCK THEM I’M IN FOR THIS MOVIE. Like a night with the laker girls

[quote]four60 wrote:
^Man this movie had me pumped after the first 10 seconds of clip. Jessica Alba’s ass came in and so did I. Then Michelle walked out all slinky sexy and I already had my ticket in my hand.

Then watching Steven Segal & Trejo go at it with Machete’s HELLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAH. Then came the ice cream on the cake. Robert Deniro as the boss telling someone they gotta go as he raises a gun.

FUCK THEM I’M IN FOR THIS MOVIE. Like a night with the laker girls[/quote]

All T-Nationites on the Eastern Seaboard should meet in a central location to see this movie … that would be almost the only thing that would raise this movie any higher that it already does