Maced Myself

[quote]MaddyD wrote:

after handling a leaky mace can I did go in later that day to take a piss.

that was the worst day of my life.

I didnt think I needed to wash up after bagging it I didnt have anything visible on my hands or anything but I learned that the hard way really nothing you can do about it but keep flushing with cold water.

go shower in cool water with no soap unless you want it wosre flushing your face and hands for 15 mins at a time until it stops being uncomfortable.
[/quote]

I actually made a thread a while back about taking a piss after I made stuffed peppers. It ruined my fucking evening that’s for sure. I had a burning thumb print on my dickhead for hours. An ice pack helps a little bit, cold shower a little more…the best thing though was Vinegar. I didn’t have any milk so I couldn’t try that.

Worst part was is that I only had a little bit of vinegar. So I couldn’t fill my monster size cups up with it enough so my junk would be submerged. I had to use a shot glass which would only hold the very tip of my dick…luckily that was the part that needed it the most.

With the vinegar make sure you submerge then rinse with cold water. If you just let the vinegar sit on the area it will bring some relief. However, to really stop the burn you have to wash that shit off and keep reapplying until burn is neutralized.

Don’t ever let your gf/wife see you do this…the shrieking laughter is almost as bad as the burn but it continues for weeks. Although seeing a grown man try to mash his dick into a shot glass has to be pretty funny.

I feel like a pussy now because one time I got really hot hotsauce in my eye (It was on my fingers, then I took off my contacts) and I felt like I was going to die. I can only imagine getting mace in there.

I ate a whole habanero pepper once. That thing made my digestive tract burn to the point of my stomach beginning to expand. Good thing I threw up soon afterwards, or the next shit would have been hell. That’s the closest thing I have to a pepper spray story.

Still, I would never want to get any pepper spray on me from the all the stories here.

[quote]ukrainian wrote:
I ate a whole habanero pepper once. That thing made my digestive tract burn to the point of my stomach beginning to expand. Good thing I threw up soon afterwards, or the next shit would have been hell. That’s the closest thing I have to a pepper spray story.

Still, I would never want to get any pepper spray on me from the all the stories here.[/quote]

I eat jalapenos evrey day so that dosent bother me

When I got my private security certs for using handcuffs and using pepper spray we actually had to spray ourselves with pepper spray.
that way we know what to expect because spraying a person you stand a good chance of spraying yourself.

that day sucked.
but I understand military and police have to go in a gas chamber and then they dump pepper spray in there and make you sit there and deal with it

that would suck worse than spraying yourself

Jalepenos and Habeneros are completely different animals.

I have taken a clean shot of mace to the face by a scared bouncer back in college. That stuff just made me more pissed. Anyways, I felt the effects for a couple days. I was sleeping with a wet rag on my face for a couple nights too. Burning scalp in the shower. Damn $.25 you call it Sundays on a three day weekend…

video of you crying or it didnt happen

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
Baby shampoo. Wash it off. Stay under the water for a few minutes. When you get out of the water, find a fan as quick as you can. If you keep the skin wet, it cools the pain, but it keeps the spray activated. You have to suffer a few minutes to let it dry. The fan cools and drys the skin, and helps it to quit hurting. For the spray in your eyes, you have to blink them as much as you can, and try to move your eyes side to side. This will help your eyes to tear, and will flush the spray out.

CS gas is just fresh air.

[/quote]

Damn, now here’s someone I haven’t seen post in a while.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:
Baby shampoo. Wash it off. Stay under the water for a few minutes. When you get out of the water, find a fan as quick as you can. If you keep the skin wet, it cools the pain, but it keeps the spray activated. You have to suffer a few minutes to let it dry. The fan cools and drys the skin, and helps it to quit hurting. For the spray in your eyes, you have to blink them as much as you can, and try to move your eyes side to side. This will help your eyes to tear, and will flush the spray out.

CS gas is just fresh air.

Damn, now here’s someone I haven’t seen post in a while.[/quote]

I thought the same thing. Funny,the last posts I remember of his were about starting job as corrections officer. Which is a job that can take up most of your time…especially if you work nights…

When my stepbrother-in-law was in the police academy, for the mace exercise they set two guys up against each other, one with a plastic baseball bat and one with mace, and they try and take each other down. I still get a chuckle out of the mental picture that provides.

Never been sprayed, but as a college student I did have a burning sensation once when I peed. But what was worse was when I went to the free clinic for the VD test, and the nurse shoved a dry Q-Tip up into my penis.

Oh, those painful art-school-days memories.

lol

I got gasoline on my junk once when I was about 13 years old carrying a 5 gallon can of gas to a boat. I had to switch what side the can was on when I got to the boat and apparently there was wet fuel all over the side of the can which leaked through my suit. Holy shit that was the worst feeling ever.

Think Eddie Murphy and the cologne on the balls routine. I jumped in the lake but the fire kept burning, so I ran up to the house and washed off with soap and water for about 5 minutes. Only then did it calm down. Being a young teen I was embarrassed and just ran off without telling anyone. Everyone was wondering what happened to me.

DB

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
Everyone was wondering what happened to me.

DB[/quote]

We still are.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Never been sprayed, but as a college student I did have a burning sensation once when I peed. But what was worse was when I went to the free clinic for the VD test, and the nurse shoved a dry Q-Tip up into my penis.

lol[/quote]

art stuents dont have sex

you know the psych kids are the only ones really gettin work done

(damn art majors always talking about nothing- probably painted a picture with the qtip…with his apron on and shit…he thought he was real spcial too I bet)

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

lol[/quote]

I had alcohol poisoning when I was 15 or so and had a catheter in the hospital. I don’t remember when they put it in, but I was stone sober when they pulled it out. I feel your pain, man.

The worst part was trying to pee afterward. Damn thing was all clogged up and I had to force it out while standing in the shower.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
Everyone was wondering what happened to me.

DB

We still are.[/quote]

Then let me continue. What happened next was similar to the fallout from all of the nuclear testing in the Pacific that created Godzilla. My genitalia grew to enormous size and developed an ill-tempered attitude, terrorizing everyone in it’s path. It got so bad that summer that some Japanese dude showed up with two little women in a box. When the box was opened, they began singing with the hope that it would pacify my pugilistic penis. But it only made it more uncontrollable. So, rather than try to fight it, the government put it to use on public works, resulting in the 3 Gorges Damn in China.

DB

this link seems appropriate