Macadamia Nut Oil

1:1 ratio on the omega’s and 410* smoke point. Anyone use it, surprised I don’t see it mentinoed on here much.

You’ve been really informative around here of late, Jehova.

Yep, I just took a hit then. I prefer to take it straight though, normally I’d rather cook with coconut oil, butter or ghee. I only occasionally cook with it.

Josh Whiton says its the best nut because of the omega 3s. So I just have brazil nuts and macadamia

I frigging love the stuff. Super versatile. Good for sautéing or just to add to shakes.

Maybe it’s not mentioned as much because it’s not quite as easy to find in stores, compared to something like coconut oil? Either way, it should be more popular.

I looked for it in the stores once, didn’t find it. Found avocado oil instead, and put that in a protein shake. Boy was that a bad idea.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
1:1 ratio on the omega’s and 410* smoke point. Anyone use it, surprised I don’t see it mentinoed on here much.[/quote]

Yeah its good stuff. I almost never cook with it though, more like its in-the-rotation alongside organic EVOO, etc

I’m sure I’ve at least fried eggs in it, likely were delicious

Yes, it’s hard to find common grocery stores. I had to order a bottle of it through Amazon ($14/16oz). NOW Organic.

Yea, I’ve heard good things and certainly it looks great from the fatty acid breakdown, but I agree with previous posters, its lack of availability I think is what keeps it out of the spotlight.

I see Dr. Bowden mentions Mac nut oil :wink:

[quote]chillain wrote:

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
1:1 ratio on the omega’s and 410* smoke point. Anyone use it, surprised I don’t see it mentinoed on here much.[/quote]

Yeah its good stuff. I almost never cook with it though, more like its in-the-rotation alongside organic EVOO, etc

I’m sure I’ve at least fried eggs in it, likely were delicious
[/quote]

After starting that thread about EVOO scamming I finally ended up trying organic EVOO by Spectrum.

Can’t believe how fruity real unmolested EVOO tastes versus what I normally buy (filippo berio)

[quote]Meni69 wrote:
Josh Whiton says its the best nut because of the omega 3s. So I just have brazil nuts and macadamia[/quote]

Walnuts also contain omega 3s

I’ve never tried it because I think I already have bases covered.

Virgin Coconut oil, EVOO, avocados & almonds.

There use to be a store around here that sold virgin avocado oil. The best tasting oil I’ve ever had

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
I looked for it in the stores once, didn’t find it. Found avocado oil instead, and put that in a protein shake. Boy was that a bad idea.[/quote]

I get the NOW brand from a certain bodybuilding site.

Another nice oil, and it doesn’t seem to solidify at room temperature like coconut oil, so you can more easily use it to coat meats with and add to marinades for flavor. Pimpin oil there :slight_smile:

The potential benefits of b nutritional vitamins to the older comprise of enhanced ability to remember and feelings. It doesn’t matter what how old they are, most of the people observe a noticable difference in ability to remember and option to pay attention, and a loss of stressed out emotions and irritation.

B Complex Vitamin dietary supplements is utilised by the body system to transform carbs in glucose, that’s then transformed by the cellular structure into strength, typically called rate of metabolism. The indicators of b complex shortage resemble signs and symptoms of low blood glucose levels. Raised frustration is just about the very first signs. People who have slow metabolic processes or trouble managing how much they weigh generally make the most of b complex nutritional vitamins dietary supplements.

A lot of people which begin to take a b natural vitamins product become aware of a rise in power instantly. Should you suffer from moistureless skin cells or hair, it could take a couple of weeks to note a positive change, nevertheless, you will spot a noticable difference.

It happens to be almost impossible to have decent levels of the set from the normal day-to-day diet program. Furthermore, some things boost ones own everyday b complex needs. Sipping coffees or drinking raises the will need for any B vitamin dietary supplements. Having oral contraceptives, sulfa medications and asleep medicines boost the will need for the b complex class. It is helpful to notice that the insufficient b complex nutritional vitamins inside eating habits may result in not getting enough sleep, that may direct anyone to request a sleeping support, which unfortunately adds to the have to have for the natural vitamins. Prior to reaching for the sleeping drug, you should take a look at diet program and no matter if you’re getting suitable levels of the vitamin b complex collection class.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]Meni69 wrote:
Josh Whiton says its the best nut because of the omega 3s. So I just have brazil nuts and macadamia[/quote]

Walnuts also contain omega 3s[/quote]

thanks

Another one is Udo’s 3:6:9 mix

I throw some of that in a shake w/ some Metabolic Drive and oats