T Nation

M1T's

Been training seriously/consistantly for over a year now. Gains have been strong, was about 183LBS last October and am about 205 today. I’ve put on about 15 of that since Aug 1st when I decided to get serious about doing a mass gain, a relatively clean diet with a couple gainer shakes a day.

Anyways I’ve read and read about M1T’s on here and all over and weighed out the pro’s and cons and decided to try a 4 week cycle. I know a lot of guys on here are against them but I was just looking for some feedback on anyone that used them as to how they went about cycling off and what they used during their cycle.

I’ve heard of guys using Milk thistle during and after their cycle along with dandelion root which I am doing. My bigger question is I’ve been told to use a regular Test Booster for after the 4 week cycle. Anyone got any info on that??

I’m right now on day 8 of 30… Thx…

a regular test booster PCT is a recipe for disaster.

I have ALOT of experience with M1T, I prefer it over Dbol for cycle kickstarts, and I have a large stockpile.

I have run M1T only cycles for plenty of guys, and while I dont like M1T only cycles they do work well.

M1T is liver toxic, and isnt great for the kidneys either, but its no worse than dbol, or other methyl steroids imo.

Milk Thistle and other liver support is a good plan, start taking it a few weeks before, take it during, and take it during the PCT.

4 weeks is good, you will see endurance and pump for the first week and a half, then the strength gains come hard and fast.

Usually you peak at the 3rd week, and you sustain those gains into the 4th week.

You NEED an SERM, clomid, nolva, tore.

Or your going to crash your system, risk gyno growth, and lose all your gains.

You have to PCT with them, M1T shuts you down harder than most, it is a pro-steroid not a Prohormone.

You were not ready to run M1T if youve only been training seriously fo a year, and if you think a OTC PTC will do it.

Yes it may shut you down after 2 weeks use. A test booster is always good to get the boys up and running. 4 weeks is not so bad though. The liver can “take a licking and keep on ticking”. Let us know how you did on day 28.

[quote]winkroar3 wrote:
Yes it may shut you down after 2 weeks use. A test booster is always good to get the boys up and running. 4 weeks is not so bad though. The liver can “take a licking and keep on ticking”. Let us know how you did on day 28.[/quote]

I don’t think I like it when you talk.

Maybe you should stop now.

If you claim to have read and read regarding the pros and cons of m1ts yet you are still taking them then you probably should have read some more.

Have fun with the lethargy, back pumps, elevated bp and delayed gyno.

Westclock my friend i know now to turn a deaf ear to you my son.

You seem to be educated and then wooosh m1t over d-bol i love my baby blues 10-mg that is.

I think you need to stop why your ahead and take “alot” of advice from the vets here cuzz your certainly not one!!!

[quote]judgeroybean wrote:
Westclock my friend i know now to turn a deaf ear to you my son.

You seem to be educated and then wooosh m1t over d-bol i love my baby blues 10-mg that is.

I think you need to stop why your ahead and take “alot” of advice from the vets here cuzz your certainly not one!!![/quote]

M1T is cheaper than crack.

It is very similar to Dbol chemically, while that doesn’t mean much, experience tells me they are similar. I have run both, I find dbol about the same…just more expensive and more trouble to get and not significantly more effective for strength gains while you wait for your test to kick.

Put simply, M1T is dirt cheap, its practically free. I notice absolutely no difference between Dbol and M1T when used for a kickstart, and therefor am inclined to choose the one thats 5 dollars a pound.

(M1T + test) and (Dbol + test) are going to be about the same in terms of strength gains and how fast it kicks.

And the toxicity of the compounds is almost identical.

Who the hell uses dbol for anything but a kickstart anyways ?

My strength goes up by 50-60 pounds on each lift the first week I kickstart with M1T, Ive never seen more than that with large doses of dbol.

By all means your welcome to sterotype it as “junk” but the truth is it does exactly what it supposed to do. And I would prefer you have personal experience with both compounds before attacking my opinions.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
If you claim to have read and read regarding the pros and cons of m1ts yet you are still taking them then you probably should have read some more.

Have fun with the lethargy, back pumps, elevated bp and delayed gyno.[/quote]

I have read a lot of literature on M1T some good some bad, that combined with guys i’ve personally spoken to that have had good experience made me decide to try it. If it becomes a nightmare then I learned my lesson i spose…

i will surely keep you posted on weather or not the nasty side effects do catch up with me, like i said i’m not a seasoned vet in lifting but have a decent share of experience and am surrounded with people that do it for a living, just hoping it works out and wasn’t a waste of moola…

[quote]Westclock wrote:

You NEED an SERM, clomid, nolva, tore.

Or your going to crash your system, risk gyno growth, and lose all your gains.

You have to PCT with them, M1T shuts you down harder than most, it is a pro-steroid not a Prohormone.

You were not ready to run M1T if youve only been training seriously fo a year, and if you think a OTC PTC will do it.

[/quote]

Seriously thx for your insight, everything you’ve said is similer to a lot of the reading i’ve done… so are you suggesting i run clomid, nolva, tore PCT???

one good forum i was browsing had a PCT like so
nolva 40/40/20/20 (4 weeks) or clomid (3 weeks) 300 day one, 100 10 days, 50 10 days.

What do you suggest??
Also do you have a good spot to purchase my PCT??

[quote]Bosser84 wrote:
Westclock wrote:

You NEED an SERM, clomid, nolva, tore.

Or your going to crash your system, risk gyno growth, and lose all your gains.

You have to PCT with them, M1T shuts you down harder than most, it is a pro-steroid not a Prohormone.

You were not ready to run M1T if youve only been training seriously fo a year, and if you think a OTC PTC will do it.

Seriously thx for your insight, everything you’ve said is similer to a lot of the reading i’ve done… so are you suggesting i run clomid, nolva, tore PCT???

one good forum i was browsing had a PCT like so
nolva 40/40/20/20 (4 weeks) or clomid (3 weeks) 300 day one, 100 10 days, 50 10 days.

What do you suggest??
Also do you have a good spot to purchase my PCT??

[/quote]

Nolva is generally prefered over clomid just because you dont have to use as much of it, which prevents SERM “blues”

SERM are weak estrogens and they kind of mess with your head at high doses.

Crack isn’t cheap!

And yes i do have to bust your balls

HeheHe