M1T?

Anyone tried this before?

How bad were the sides when you took it? My friend’s buddy is trying to sell him some M1T and I’m trying to convince him against it due to the harsh liver toxicity and the other extreme sides.

I showed him research on the internet but he won’t believe it until he hears it from someone who has taken it.

Thanks in advance.

bumping.

I’m hoping schwarz or bushy can shed some light. Anyone else who has tried it is welcome with their input on what they experienced.

Yah its crap. Plain and simple. I never thought i’d say this however taking a d bol cycle would be mucb better.
I know guys that have had cases of delayed gyno show up months after use.

thanks for the reply lilguy.

I’m going to show all the responses to him when they are all in, but I think the gyno will scare him enough.

[quote]JoeyD20 wrote:
thanks for the reply lilguy.

I’m going to show all the responses to him when they are all in, but I think the gyno will scare him enough.[/quote]

My quick answer: don’t do it.

Long answer: search for M1T on this site (or likely any site), to see what people have said about how bad it is. I’ve had at least one post one here where I explained the dangers of M1T and my experiences on it.

I got itchy nips after a week of 10mg/day and felt lethargic and generally achy…

m1t as in monster test that you used to buy in the store?

M1T as in methyl-1-testosterone

It’s the methylated version of testosterone, made for oral use.

i used it and in 2 weeks my strength went through the roof and i gained almost 20 pounds… i would recomend it… just no longer than 4 weeks.

Well, that’s probably a seller of M1T if there ever was one…

I have had 3 friends use M1T thus far.

Guy #1: after 2 weeks of use, he developed pretty intense gyno and 2 weeks later, his nips actually leaked.

Guy #2: after only one week of use, his liver enzyme levels were fucked up beyond belief and his doctor (a friend of mine) made the comment he’s never seen anyone with enzyme levels that high in his entire practicing life (close to 30 years)

Guy #3: after 2.5 weeks of use, he had gyno starting to appear and quit the cycle immediately, getting on Nolva to try and slow it down or reverse it. No such luck. A month later his left nipple was 3 times bigger than the right one and he could squeeze a white jelly out of it

That’s 0 for 3 right there, and some of the worst sides I’ve seen yet with orals. Even dumbasses I’ve known that took anadrol by itself didn’t have sides that bad. My advice on what to do should be pretty obvious…

thats funny cuz i don’t recall mentioning any web site or names … some are more prone to bitch tits than others… did gay one and three take any anti estrogen like mesterlone or tamoxifenum or even arimidex? if they did then all those little middle school tits could have been avoided!! lol!!!

haha methy 1 test sucks i took a lot of those my last deployment to iraq with andro’s all i got was high blood pressure and a few bloody nose’s. it helped pump out one or two extra reps a week…lol

I’m getting some

[quote]gunsxl wrote:
thats funny cuz i don’t recall mentioning any web site or names … some are more prone to bitch tits than others… did gay one and three take any anti estrogen like mesterlone or tamoxifenum or even arimidex? if they did then all those little middle school tits could have been avoided!! lol!!! [/quote]

Is there more ‘gay one and three’ you can tell us about?

With so many other choices out there why would you even bother~!!!

Get your friend some simple test and a little nolv incase he developes gyno.

It’s simple and very effective really your friend is making this seem way to hard!!!

Especially for gay friend one and two!

Haha people are still writing on this thread, it’s about a year old.

Jesus… that fucking troll dragged it up and i didnt even notice.

Now now now it wasn’t jesus who trolled this one back up.

lol! yeah… Jesus the Troll… i gotta remember that one!