M1T Vs 1-T/M-OHN

Im looking at doing another bulking cycle here soon, which would work best for lean mass gains. My stats are 6’1" 174lbs, I work out 3x a week, do TKD 2x a week. Which would work best for gains in lean mass M1t or 1-T and M-OHN?

At 6’1" and weighing less than I do at 5’7" I’d say your best bet is to not worry about shit like M1T and just eat more food. Check out Massive Eating I and II. Put on another 20lbs and then come back and ask these guys.

[quote]TwistedLocal wrote:
At 6’1" and weighing less than I do at 5’7" I’d say your best bet is to not worry about shit like M1T and just eat more food. Check out Massive Eating I and II. Put on another 20lbs and then come back and ask these guys.[/quote]

Good advice. Calories my man… bulking is all about the calories.

Massive eating.

To actually answer your question:

I think you’ll find M-1-T is the best mass builder in the group. The issues of course are the potential side effects (lethargy, appetite suppresion to name a few) that will have a detrimental effect on your training. 1-test will provide some good gains and if you stack it with M4OHN you’ll get a pretty good feeling off the lot as M4OHN makes you feel great.

So if you can handle the sides M-1-T, if you can’t then stack 1-t with M4OHN.

STU

ps. They’re right though, at your size it’s just not necessary.

Guys, thanks for the replies. Does it matter that this will only be my second cycle of PHs?