M1t/Clen/T3 for Cutting

Hey guys,

Looking for some supplementation advice.

nb/ stats
age - 22years
bf - ~14%
weight - 210
height - 6’1’’
training years - 3/4yrs

I am in the final stretch for summer cutting now. The finish line is sub 10%

I have started the infamous ‘fat fast’ (call me crazy), but I have done it before with great effectivness. Due to the restricted cals, I have some M1t (I have researched the pros/cons), and figure the 5mg (for cutting) low dose will limit the sides (for cutting, how long would you recommend at this dosage), have 6-oxo for pct, and milk thistle throughout (anything else recommended??).

I have clen/t3/eca on hand (will the M1t counteract the catabolic effects of cytomel?). I have read a plethora of posts/info about clen/t3 (especially t3) and the world seems divided, so i will make my own mind up. Clen 2 week on two off (cycled), will t3 on a low dose 25mg each day(or would you guys recommend cycling this too?). With eca on the off weeks (have some md6 left)

Any comments welcome, I know tren-freak has had a lot of experience with the t3/clen. Once sorted I will keep my results posted

Thanks in advance, sorry about all the questions

Dave

please add in some milk thistle or something along that line to said stack…

PS. mom said to call once and a while

I’m a little concerned for your blood pressure while taking both M1T and clen… I know that my blood pressure was pretty high throughout all 4 of my M1T cycles thus far. Be sure to keep an eye on it. Hawthorne Berry has been known to reduce blood pressure, I keep some on hand whenever I’m on. It’s pretty cheap too, you can find it at any vitamin/health store. Otherwise it looks like it’s gonna be really effective. Keep us updated!

Hey JJ255,

Cheers for the advice I had never considered the effect on my blood pressure, will take your advice.

How did you find your cycles of M1t, and did you keep most of your gains. Obviously I intend to make no gains at best with my plan, but want to bulk in the future using M1t

Actually I have used M1T for both cutting and bulking. As for bulking, if you keep protein high and fight through the appetite suppression, that I got at least, it builds mass like no other. I’ve done numerous cycles of androgens in the past but other then my beginner cycle, M1T did the most in building mass and strength. My 1st M1T cycle was a three weeker at 5, 10 and then 15mgs, with each week. I gained 12 pounds and kept 9 of them after PCT. As for the cutting, I actually gained a couple pounds cuz the compound makes me hold water due to the blood pressure, but it was not a necessarily bad thing. I gained a bit of strength but mostly just held onto the size I had, which is more then I could’ve asked for. Once I dropped the water post cycle, I was amazed with the results. And that was just with M1T so I’m curious as to how well this monster stack will work for you.

did u just say M1-T and appetite suppressent in the same sentence??

when i had my first cycle of M1-T i was SOOOO HUNGRY. i ate like every 2-3 hours. and was STARVING.

yea i was thinking of using a lil M1-t on my cutting cycle. maybe 1 10mg pills every every other day. for 2 weeks. i now have 5 cycles of legal gear M1-T.

i gained 12 pounds on a 2 week 10mg every other day. with heavy training and heavy eating. i was leaner too. what can i say im a great gainer. except its fat too. but this was muscle. i got soo much stronger.

im cutting now. then starting june a 2 month bulk. M1-T for 2 weeks 10mg a day then 6 weeks of anator P70. IM SO EXCITED.

milk thistle is a MUST. and when u get off m1-t take HMB and creatine to keep as much muscle as possible.
not like i work at GNC with a nutritionist or anything. :smiley:
i bought the m1-t from him too. :smiley:

[quote]theoneandonlybigd wrote:
Hey guys,

Looking for some supplementation advice.

nb/ stats
age - 22years
bf - ~14%
weight - 210
height - 6’1’’
training years - 3/4yrs

I am in the final stretch for summer cutting now. The finish line is sub 10%

I have started the infamous ‘fat fast’ (call me crazy), but I have done it before with great effectivness. Due to the restricted cals, I have some M1t (I have researched the pros/cons), and figure the 5mg (for cutting) low dose will limit the sides (for cutting, how long would you recommend at this dosage), have 6-oxo for pct, and milk thistle throughout (anything else recommended??).

I have clen/t3/eca on hand (will the M1t counteract the catabolic effects of cytomel?). I have read a plethora of posts/info about clen/t3 (especially t3) and the world seems divided, so i will make my own mind up. Clen 2 week on two off (cycled), will t3 on a low dose 25mg each day(or would you guys recommend cycling this too?). With eca on the off weeks (have some md6 left)

Any comments welcome, I know tren-freak has had a lot of experience with the t3/clen. Once sorted I will keep my results posted

Thanks in advance, sorry about all the questions

Dave[/quote]

The question about 25 mg. Didn’t you mean mcgs. I hope so.

Yes, cycle it the way you would do the clen. The 2 (clen and t-3) together should be all you need. Be careful about your dosing. This shit can fuck you up if your not careful.

JW