T Nation

M1T at 17

So one of my bros at the gym today said I should try M1T’s… He’s about 30, so he’s got a few years on me. Anyways he was telling me all this shit about how it upped his bench like 40 pounds, and he recommended I try it. I’m 17, 5’9 and 181 lbs I’ve been training for a year and a half and when I started I was 138 pounds. I figure at 17 I should just focus on diet and what not, and certainly not touch prohormones. I just wanted to know if I got my info right or if its actually worth considering.

Read the sticky.

Heck, read the BOTTLE. Both say you are at the very least 4 years too young to consider prohormones.

I’ll have to take a read. But let’s get real here, you think I’m dumb enough to go out and buy the stuff without knowing my shit? How do you suggest that I read the bottle…?

[quote]JuicyBroPump wrote:
So one of my bros at the gym today said I should try M1T’s… He’s about 30, so he’s got a few years on me. Anyways he was telling me all this shit about how it upped his bench like 40 pounds, and he recommended I try it. I’m 17, 5’9 and 181 lbs I’ve been training for a year and a half and when I started I was 138 pounds. I figure at 17 I should just focus on diet and what not, and certainly not touch prohormones. I just wanted to know if I got my info right or if its actually worth considering.[/quote]

M1T is not a prohormone. Its a steroid.

It was a rhetorical command. The point is that there aren’t any major or educated bodies that would say it’s ok for you to use prohormones.

Yeah, I’ll probably get better gains from drinking milk. Rather then fucking my endocrine system

you have it right there mate. Wait 8 years or so then roid away!

Does your mommy know you are posting pictures of yourself on the internet in your underwear?

It was a speedo for great gatsby’s sake

[quote]JuicyBroPump wrote:
It was a speedo for great gatsby’s sake[/quote]

lol, I just saw your other thread.

Although looking at pictures of 17 year old kids in their underwear on the internet makes me feel a bit dirty, you are making really good progress for someone your age.

You don’t need steroids, not yet, and to be honest if you keep at it you probably never will. In 8 years time you’ll be old enough to start fucking about with gear and it’ll make you look awesome.

Just be patient young grasshopper.

Thanks bro, I’ve heard of D-Aspartic Acid and I’ve been trying to research it a little bit. Basically what I understand is at my age is just a waste of money and wouldn’t do anything, except thats its like 25 bucks for a month so who gives a shit. I was just wondering if anyone’s tried it or is it just another bullshit supp at teenage years?

I don’t know that much about DAA, I used it during my PCT and I can’t really say whether or not it did anything. I’ve seen some quite promising studies on it but I think it’s one of those things that at your age will probably at best do nothing, and at worst do some damage to your HPTA.

Lift weights and eat steaks instead.

Fucking love steak…

LOL

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
LOL[/quote]

oi! Get back to yer powerlifting forum natty!