M1T and Gyno?

is it possible to have signs of gyno after just 2 weeks of M1T @ 10 mg /day?? and if so what is the best thing to do besides quit taking that garbage?? I have novedex XT…will that help??? If not what do you suggest?

and yes I know I should have researched it more and yada yada yada. Thats why I’m here to get knowledge from people who know.

Any help would be great. Thanks

Try that search feature out.

The one you know you should of used in the first place.

However I may help you out just for kicks. Quit taking the garbage. Get some real nolvadex. 20mg per day for 3 weeks and all should be well.

There are many research chemical sites all over the net.

Chem one will get it to you in 4-5 business days.

Thank you very much. I need to do some research on gyno. I dont even know for sure if I got it or not. might just be nothing…hopefully. And thank you once again…probably the only person on this site thats not a know it all, share nothing asshole.

Do you think its possible that I might have gotten gyno from just 2 weeks of 10 mg a day??? my nipples dont really look too noticeably different than b4

is it possible to have signs of gyno after just 2 weeks of M1T @ 10 mg /day??
Yes.

and if so what is the best thing to do besides quit taking that garbage??
Well since we’re taking out the #1 recommendation… look lilguy’s post

have novedex XT…will that help??? If not what do you suggest?
lilguy’s post

Do you think its possible that I might have gotten gyno from just 2 weeks of 10 mg a day??? my nipples dont really look too noticeably different than b4
Well the first question was answered in my answer above… The second statement boggles me a little: what signs of gyno you have? iching, tingle? a lot?.. get what lilguy recommended, WHEN YOU SEE THE GYNO IT WILL BE TOO LATE.

no itching or tingle or anything, just a little bit puffy. thats all. do yall think maybe its just some water retention???

We all think you should stop taking that m1t garbage and take some nolva for a couple weeks at least.

How much more plain and simple do you need this to be laid out for you?